2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My 2 latest pickups this week. Happy I finally found myself a pair, but sad at the same time as these will be one of the last pairs of shoes I'll buy. Seriously considering getting rid of the rest of my unworn shoes.

Last edited:
My 2 latest pickups this week. Happy I finally found myself a pair, but sad at the same time as these will be one of the last pairs of shoes I'll buy. Seriously considering getting rid of the rest of my unworn shoes.
Well, if you're a size 10, let me know what you got to get rid of. Always looking for new stuff!

And I agree on the prod 8s. I'm liking the flash pair, Grey white n black pair, as well as that red white n black pair

I like the soles on the Salt Stains.

The mega distressed leather is overused though I think. Too much of it used on one shoe.

Is it just me or do P-Rod 8s actually look nice? The flash pack looks dope. Haven't liked a p-rod since the 2. Does anyone own a pair with the lunar? How are they?
I thought they looked nice, but definitely not for the $130 price tag. I tried on the black/gold pair at a local outlet and they fit  pretty nice. I believe they were $79.99

It is priority... I don't get why they would waste the gas shipping this way.
'MURRICA.
Great pickup obviously, but that poster caught my eye. Went to the site. Do you live stateside? How much was it with shipping and what are the dimensions? I like the Huarache one they got.

the more and more i think about this holiday season the more excited i get for the releases we have ahead of us, but cringe at the fact im about to spend so much in such a short amount of time.

On those CMFT Snakes the one thing that killed it for me was the edge of the swoosh. Had they left that detail off I'd have gone all in on a pair instead of sleeping in on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom