2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

can't really capture the vibrance these ha e in natural light.
dopeski

I thought they were gum. I want those pretty bad but I'll have to wait until 12.25

I got them under retail with free shipping so feebay has some deals if you can find them. The outsoles are gum, midsoles are grey that's slightly darker than the toebox.

Last edited:
I'm really hoping those salt stains hit disco after the holidays so I can cop for the low. All of this holiday travel is gonna have my pockets hanging out.

Last edited:
Well I was waiting for the pythons.... Ordered off ebay. Seller doesn't do local pickups, lives a town away... So he ships this morning...

USPS ships from his town to a town on the opposite side of me, then out of f-n state...

I can't beleive this bull ish

Well I was waiting for the pythons.... Ordered off ebay. Seller doesn't do local pickups, lives a town away... So he ships this morning...

USPS ships from his town to a town on the opposite side of me, then out of f-n state...

I can't beleive this bull ish

It is awkward, but it's just how they work: Sort Facilities. If you were lucky, it would have been routed to Wallingford, but that only applies to certain mail, I believe (like Priority VS. First class etc)

It is awkward, but it's just how they work: Sort Facilities. If you were lucky, it would have been routed to Wallingford, but that only applies to certain mail, I believe (like Priority VS. First class etc)

It is priority... I don't get why they would waste the gas shipping this way.

Back
Top Bottom