2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There is a low and high. These are the "Yeezy's" everyone has been talking abao. From what I understand, low is in-store only QS and high is a GR.

Sweet, can't watch the video at work. The beast just jumped off the cliff. If true, I only want the highs I hope it happens

Dude lives in Instagram

I wish they took a whole other direction with "Northern Lights".

Why I gotta live on Instagram? :-/

I have text notifications turned on for Premier's tweets...I was about 5 minutes late posting the info, surprised no one beat me to it.

Why I gotta live on Instagram? :-/

I have text notifications turned on for Premier's tweets...I was about 5 minutes late posting the info, surprised no one beat me to it.
I said you live IN Instagram homeslice. 
tongue.gif

i used to have notifications set up for all the shops too. But then the phone was literally buzzing all day. F that noise.

northen lights? hmm sounds interesting but i forsee this colorway being pretty close to the yeezy one. Hopefully it is a high though. 

NL are the "yeezy" but now we don't have to deal with that. We can go back #SBISDEAD
ahhh if thats the case black friday will be fun, black infrared 6s and northern lights highs...bring em home to papa, might be the first dunk i cop on rd since tiff highs. 

I c the northern light inspiration but yeezy inspiration as well... they coulda done better without the yeezy touch imo.

Last edited:
northern lights are one of my favorite phenomenon and i'd like to see it before i die, but why it gotta be attached to the yeezy colorway for

northern lights are one of my favorite phenomenon and i'd like to see it before i die, but why it gotta be attached to the yeezy colorway for
because nike can? but in all honesty the color combo is dope and the star pattern now makes sense. Wonder if that version of the shoe is going to be the shop version since this is a collab with premier right? Or does nike get the dulled down version? 

Back
Top Bottom