2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I just found out about Cncpts NYC.......

thankyoubasedogbk.gif
share doe

thankyoubasedogbk.gif
no reason to be excited sadly, at least if you're looking for good deals or just old sbs sitting around like on their site, all I'm gathering is a new place for nyc heads to line up on fridays and saturdays

Contrary to their focus on diversity in the Boston store, Concepts NYC will only sell one sneaker at a time, which will be given the royal treatment. So how will the space be merchandised once the sneaker sells out? With a minimal selection of other kicks to fill the void, as well as their recently revamped in-house line consisting of pared-down shirt-jackets, graphic hoodies, chinos, and various collaborative efforts. 

Last edited:
Kinda off the radar lately, promotion at work has all my time currently. But, I turn 25 on the 15th, and my wife surprised me today with a pair of dead stock paid in full's. Must be love.

Nothing I've seen or heard other than the premier collab has even remotely caught my interest. Hopefully something drops before the end of the year that catches my eye.

thankyoubasedogbk.gif
no reason to be excited sadly, at least if you're looking for good deals or just old sbs sitting around like on their site, all I'm gathering is a new place for nyc heads to line up on fridays and saturdays

Contrary to their focus on diversity in the Boston store, Concepts NYC will only sell one sneaker at a time, which will be given the royal treatment. So how will the space be merchandised once the sneaker sells out? With a minimal selection of other kicks to fill the void, as well as their recently revamped in-house line consisting of pared-down shirt-jackets, graphic hoodies, chinos, and various collaborative efforts. 
As long as I can pick up special in-store versions of collabs I ain't eem mad. I can and do get SBs elsewhere.

repped was going to share this. %25 off on those warmth lows and those brian anderson lows look attractive to me

Man that's tempting. Been in a tight spot the past month or so trying to hold off buying anything till my lady finds her next job. That's partly why I've been off the thread alot that and football season lol

Back
Top Bottom