2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just a quick question for those involved in the gift exchange, does the gift have to be SB/sneaker related?  I just wanted to be clear before I start my research.

Just a quick question for those involved in the gift exchange, does the gift have to be SB/sneaker related?  I just wanted to be clear before I start my research.
Anything is ok. Just try and make it something the person would like, that's why we took down brand preference. 

unds these this afternoon..

I see some grit dunks up for a buy it now of 292 but no buds n starting bid is 225 that a good price on those? I don't see any other pairs and was curious what the price on these usually are

2003 DS PAIR for "80 SHIPPED"?...dunks are dead :smokin  

oh COME ON he had Michigans from 99 for 150 earlier today. Dunks are dead if you plan on buying a car from them via resale, but for all us that love them, this is the best time in our lives.

Grabbed em from my local this morning. They had the free tee from AG as well!

Quality is sick on these, and the rope laces look great. Didn't notice they had hints of Orange in them from the photos i had seen.
Nice. I'm scared the material will some up my jeans. Some tend to bleed.

hi fam

is 160$ for the snakeskin cmft a good price in ebay>

was about to pull the trigger
If you want them yeah. They are all over the place in EU shops tough.

EXODUS (336) 748-9712 HAS THE AG DUNK HIGH. 8-13, CALL THEM NOW.

CAL (612) 822-6840 HAS THE AG DUNK HIGH. GIVE THEM A CALL.

ROCK CITY (479) 856-6446 HAS THE AG DUNK HIGH. CALL THEM NOW.

THEORY (413) 534-7669 HAS THE AG DUNK HIGH. CALL THEM.
REPPPPPP
today, not really an sb I know, but basically has the same tongue and laces as an sb high
basically identical except for no zoom air

Nike Dunk High Celtic by Tony Diamonds, on Flickr
Care to share tips how you setup? I'm tempted to do some pics myself. I have the needed stuff. (DSLR, remote, nifty fifty, tripod.)

Back
Top Bottom