2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sizes are already sold out, eBay prices are nuts. Id pick up a pair, the Dunks are $119 with shipping and tax total for me (NYC). I picked up a pair of the black Dunks and Air Max's and will just sell the one I dont like once I see them in person.

You could always return the pair you bought from Premier.

i couldnt deal with the pressure and grabbed em! thought about going for the max's too but im running out of funds this month. unfortunately, i took the scalpel to the mids from premier and already cut off the strap. oh well i'll just toss em on ebay and try to recoup as much $$ as i can get

i dont get the ebay prices. theres still fsr of everything on the website
sick.gif
Not sure either, they sold out on the EU site this morning though. Called the NYC stores and they said people are lined up for them, they never posted the link on their twitter so maybe people dont know?

ahhh gotcha. anyone know if i could pick these up in store? i'm in nyc and wouldnt mind saving $11
West 4th and Mercer street location has them I believe, they tweeted a pic of the line at Mercer and didnt look too bad. I wish I would have had time to drive down there before work but I never would have made it.

The Dunks are moving. Those AMs would be disco rack material if they were to ever drop stateside.

Im digging the Air Max's as beaters and copped them to use as such, got something to walk around Universal Studios in now.
I would love them as beaters, but I have too many black beaters as is. Not thrilled about paying about $140 for a shoe that may not even be as comfy as what I currently have.

West 4th and Mercer street location has them I believe, they tweeted a pic of the line at Mercer and didnt look too bad. I wish I would have had time to drive down there before work but I never would have made it.

cool, i already placed the order online but can't get thru to anyone at the store about pick up. i'll try later.

Just got a pair of the black dunk highs.

Side note: what I'm wearing today. I'm actually at Universal Studios today and I brought these. I have two pairs so I dont mind beatin em up a bit

Last edited:
Forbes high look great on feet....

Will regret not scooping them up...

Last edited:
Damn those black APCs are nuts!

We gotta stop posting direct links in these threads. I know it is the absentee viewers snagging those pairs. I got pm'd a site to preorder the Black Toes for 230 shipped and it it took all day to sell out.

There extremely plain why would the resale on these be so high, are they limited or just a product of the hype machine

Black APC are nice but I have to show discipline. However I find dunks really uncomfortable, I rather SB's

The premier restock is nice too....shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad they dropped these. One of the pairs I've actually wanted that I missed in the past couple years...

Last edited:
I've been good so far. Holding out hope for something dope at the end of all of this. Only pounced on 2 that were literally on my list of "passed when I shouldn't of but damn sure won't drop $200+ on eBay."

:lol:

I really do have a list like that too haha.

Back
Top Bottom