2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

People want what they can't have.

Countless shoes that are now "grails" to some sat like bricks on shelves.

In this case, you have manufactured hype to boost the process too.

When something is limited, legitimately or artificially, it introduces an element of competition into things. Once that happens, people feel good when they get through on a shoe or something. They feel like they won - hence the metaphor, "shoe game." In the process, they often forget that what they are "winning" is a chance to buy the prize, and that often times the prize isn't worth the price, or having competed for, in the first place. That's the psychology of marketing, and successful companies and retailers are damn good at it.
EXACTLY! Repped.

repped for the info, these GR's were on my list of "dunks I wish I purchased / can never find them DS in my size now"...

damn it Sneakerfan, I accidentally repped your post where you diss these 
laugh.gif

RESTOCK pt3?  
[/url]http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=6772

:lol:

They are nice as hell, but I have to avoid buying too many with only subtle differences. Reverse psychology. Gotta find an excuse to avoid spending unplanned bread. Save that for my eBay stuff. :D

spots were available for reorder, check your local spots to see if they re-upped
you dont have any one those black dunks w/ the blue bottom do you?  midnight/fog colorway sz 11.5?   cant seem to find them anywhere in my exact size.

Last edited:
Man, Premier is suprising the hell out of me with all these past releases. I need those Skeletors! Praying for Nontourages still! :smoking

EDIT: CCS is offering free shipping on all orders using this code. (Sorry if already posted) IPCC352F .
Expires tomorrow 5/15/2013

Last edited:
These Premier restocks have been nothing special.

I know its only been 2 days but they been putting out GRs that sat in stores when they were first released with the exception of the Chrome Balls but there were only like 3-4 sizes.

Maybe this is a good thing? Keep disappointing the public to shy them away and then drop some heat later on? One can hope...
happy.gif

These Premier restocks have been nothing special.

I know its only been 2 days but they been putting out GRs that sat in stores when they were first released with the exception of the Chrome Balls but there were only like 3-4 sizes.

Maybe this is a good thing? Keep disappointing the public to shy them away and then drop some heat later on? One can hope...
happy.gif
like you said... 2 days. I would hope they don't blow their load early. Nothing terrible like premature shoejaculation

I've gotten good deals from them before, but I've been told by good sources that they are known to shill bid. :smh:

Yeah.. That's wierd.. I got that feeling..

But I just got these from them for $79 shipped
Which wasn't bad. Nothing special but I've been wanting them n they're hard to find DS

Back
Top Bottom