3. Beijing

4. Cali

5. Tiff

6. Premier

7. Royal J-pack

8. QS

9. Bao

10. Stars

Ew. That plastic is just so gross. I could never add the Tiff Highs to any list because the quality was the lowest of any SB I've ever owned. My J-Pack Highs have better leather quality than the tiffs and that alone supports my point.

If I wanted to buy shoes because of their quality I'd be buying nothing but designer shoes

and the quality of the tiffs aren't that bad 
laugh.gif
 while it is a downgrade its nothing i can hate on. even rocked them during the weekend 

If I wanted to buy shoes because of their quality I'd be buying nothing but designer shoes
I get what you're saying but plenty of good quality kicks dropped this year in SB Land. To say that quality doesn't matter just doesn't make sense to me. Nike may not have the highest quality products (IE that ain't Italian Leather) but that doesn't mean they don't drop good quality kicks... And to say that the Tiffs are ANYWHERE near LM1's, or SOMP's, or Cali's etc etc etc is just ridiculous. Maybe my point went over your head but I was just saying the Tiffs have the worst quality of any shoe I've ever owned. If you bought because OMZG TIFFS (and I'm not saying you specifically) you're probably a HB.
yeah, now adays purchases arent made based on quality, or else nike would be in trouble.
Again, I respect the opinion but just completely disagree. No one is buying uncomfortable kicks and gonna be happy with that decision. We all want comfy shoes no?

Lets not start this debate again...
Not much of a debate. 

Step 1) Take Tiff Lows (or really ANY Nike shoe of all time with leather on it)
Step 2) Take Tiff Highs
Step 3) Compare
Step 4) Throw away Tiff Highs

Note* So the fewest number of butts get hurt, this is a joke/hyperbole post. But the quality on the tiffs does seriously suck.

Last edited:
Quality of the Tiffs sucked, but I still copped nonetheless because I've always loved the colorway and I may be one of the few that prefer highs over lows.

Pet peeve of the day.

Calling Diamond dunks Tiffs. 

My take on it though. Yes materials suck, but colorway is dope. 

Quality of the Tiffs sucked, but I still copped nonetheless because I've always loved the colorway and I may be one of the few that prefer highs over lows.
I love highs and was stoked at a re-release of the Tiff colorways because of the prices of the lows at the time (gives everyone a chance to own some Tiffs). But when I got them in hand, meh.

Pet peeve of the day.

Calling Diamond dunks Tiffs. 

My take on it though. Yes materials suck, but colorway is dope. 
Eh, the lows were dubbed Tiffs, only makes sense the highs would follow the same format. So what if they're actually Diamond Supply Co. x Nike SB Dunk Highs? Much easier to say tiff highs or lows. It's like the OOP discussion we had a few weeks back. It might annoy you when people say OOP, but what would you prefer? Should we say "he sold it to me for retail + ship + ship + fees without earning a dime for himself" or "he gave me the oop"

Eh, the lows were dubbed Tiffs, only makes sense the highs would follow the same format. So what if they're actually Diamond Supply Co. x Nike SB Dunk Highs? Much easier to say tiff highs or lows. It's like the OOP discussion we had a few weeks back. It might annoy you when people say OOP, but what would you prefer? Should we say "he sold it to me for retail + ship + ship + fees without earning a dime for himself" or "he gave me the oop"
Give me the oop on those diamonds. :tongue:

Sold for retail.

danvsman danvsman I get what you are saying and maybe I don't mind my pair as much since I got them as extra in a trade :lol:. But they are a nice CW which is why people are able to look past it since many people dont wanna pay resale on the lows

@DanVSMan I get what you are saying and maybe I don't mind my pair as much since I got them as extra in a trade
laugh.gif
. But they are a nice CW which is why people are able to look past it since many people dont wanna pay resale on the lows
If I got a pair of Tiffs for free, I'd keep em. I probably wouldn't wear them often if ever, but I'd keep them. Paying $120 for flimsy plastic (how did they get away with calling that leather?!) made me want to sell them.

Back
Top Bottom