2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's why I'm wondering hehe.
I see the pink lows pop up more than those rumoured ones.
The pink lows are due out this or next month I believe. Hopefully we don't see the corks for awhile. I want them to pop back up with a different color sole so bad. That grey isn't going to work for me :lol:

The pink lows are due out this or next month I believe. Hopefully we don't see the corks for awhile. I want them to pop back up with a different color sole so bad. That grey isn't going to work for me
laugh.gif
Sounds legit.

Haha lol just step into a puddle of paint and voila custom outsole!

Yup that's a long wait. Gives me some time too watch Cali Highs and 25c go on sale here in Holland.
Lucky. If I ever see .25s on sale and have the bread I'm doubling up with no hesitation. Got my Cali's for the low. Love em.

Last edited:
Damn, CCS is having a sick sale but nothing bigger than size 11.5 :smh:  

The curse of #teambigfoot strikes again.

Seeing how many size 13s we have on the board here it looks like Nike would up their production numbers to accommodate the desire. Our thread is only a small blip of the sneaker universe. With us having that many 13s consider how many are in the community as a whole.

Calis on sale anywhere? Didnt really want them at retail, and figured I would buy if I came across a deal.

Tactics has my size, but I dont think there are any active codes right now :/

Nice sale for small footers!

The more I look at the SBs that dropped this year, the more I think the Calis are the most "slept" on.
Which is weird, because they practically sold out and didn't sit around long enough to catch many discounts.

Just feel like they don't get a lot of love because of the low/high hate.

Or maybe I'm just bias for all things California, LOL.

Nice sale for small footers!

The more I look at the SBs that dropped this year, the more I think the Calis are the most "slept" on.
Which is weird, because they practically sold out and didn't sit around long enough to catch many discounts.

Just feel like they don't get a lot of love because of the low/high hate.

Or maybe I'm just bias for all things California, LOL.
The calis sat. They sold out on NDC maybe but a bunch of shops still have them. They definitely were slept on, though. I didn't purchase cuz I don't care for the Christmas colors but the materials were pretty decent (aside from that "nubuck"). I think the MOST slept on release of the year (not for us but for SB as a whole) was the Beijing dunk. They're everywhere and they are easily one of the dopest pairs to drop this year (in my opinion). 

danvsman danvsman i don't remember them selling out on NDC.. i could be wrong but i seem to remember them sitting for a few days and then being removed like the crawfish.

idk.. i need more coffee.

Back
Top Bottom