2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The quality on the Tiffs are not as bad as people ***** about; I wear mine a lot. Easily my most worn shoe in 2014 and they are holding up excellently.

I will have to think about my top 10 but SOMPs are #1 for sure.

Last edited:
The quality on the Tiffs are not as bad as people ***** about; I wear mine a lot. Easily my most worn shoe in 2014 and they are holding up excellently.

I will have to think about my top 10 but SOMPs are #1 for sure.
Yeah like I mentioned maybe I just got the worst pair of all the Tiffs but mine were straight plastic. And again, I mean that literally. You know those see-through Air Force 1's? Lower quality than that plastic.

Yeah like I mentioned maybe I just got the worst pair of all the Tiffs but mine were straight plastic. And again, I mean that literally. You know those see-through Air Force 1's? Lower quality than that plastic.

Plastic where? Both pairs of mine are pretty solid

Plastic where? Both pairs of mine are pretty solid
Everywhere that was supposed to be leather. The toebox straight v-shape creased after a few wears and started digging into my foot. Again, maybe my experience was entirely unique. I just assumed it wasn't since I heard alot of other complaints about quality. I agree with you that most who *****ed shouldn't have. For example, those who were expecting tiff lows quality would be very disappointed and shouldn't have bothered having such unrealistic expectations. I was just expecting anything better than what I got. Not to mention CCS wrecked my box haha, that was a salty time for me.

quick question

were unkles ever as pink as the first picture?  is the second picture a pretty accurate representation of an unfaded pair?

To answer your question:
It might be just the Pix, but the top ones look extra Pink.
I know of the two pairs I own - 1 DS, 1 Used, the Pink definately fades.
If you look up Nike Dunkles in Google, you'll see that the Pink never looks as Bright as the top pix.
Hope this helps.

It was me but the guy looking for them wears a 13 find that for retail or close to I doubt it can be done
Yeah like I said lame point because of the small sizes but I see them from time to time. They haven't sat, though, like many others.

No im good with cash. Which is why im about to buy a house, by not wasting money on something that looks and provides the same exact thing. Were not talking about knock off german engineering, its shoes. If you want to spend 10x the amount of money and live like a chump, be my guest.
I hope you buy a r

Broke em out this weekend, really wanna rip that green up but il **** it if I try lol

I was watching that auction 
laugh.gif
 great buy IMO Repped... did you cop the banners too?

Last edited:
No... Ended up passing on the banners.

Should have some more goodies coming in this week though. Will post pics upon arrival.

We do want comfy kicks. Lol. Look at all the hyped up kicks that are horribly made that still sell out.

Back
Top Bottom