2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

my .25 just arrived! with free elite socks.  I ordered a size 10 shoe,  but received a medium elite sock (says for size 6-8).  lol

on another note, this is my first dunk low purchased since the takashi 2s.

+1 on u won't be disappointed. I was complaining about more black/white gum dunks but these .25 are very nice. Just hope u don't get a pair with a lot of glue stains.

Need some help guys...

Found a pair of Lance Mountains for $250 on Craigslist... Owner says never worn.

Is it me or does it look like someone tried to remove the paint?

i noticed that some pairs, the white paint was not as heavily sprayed thus showing more of the blue and red

I'd rather go by actual good releases instead of hyped releases....
My opinion, 2014 WAY better.

The quality on the Tiffs may be bad, but they've dropped a lot of great quality sneakers that outweigh 2013 by far.
SOMPs, Lance Mountains, Craig Stecyks, QSs, Calis, Beijings, Rukus, just to name a few.

I count about maybe 6-7 good releases in 2013.
cosign this. almost felt criminal picking up those LMs for retail with that quality compared to some of the crap that gets out these days

I'd rather go by actual good releases instead of hyped releases....
My opinion, 2014 WAY better.

The quality on the Tiffs may be bad, but they've dropped a lot of great quality sneakers that outweigh 2013 by far.
SOMPs, Lance Mountains, Craig Stecyks, QSs, Calis, Beijings, Rukus, just to name a few.

I count about maybe 6-7 good releases in 2013.
agreed and we still have 3 months left

Need some help guys...

Found a pair of Lance Mountains for $250 on Craigslist... Owner says never worn.

some pairs seem light. besides, it be very tricky to get such a uniform color had someone tried to strip the paint. if you get all the crucial angles in pics from seller, you wil be able to tell the condition, good luck man

Thanks for the feedback guys...

I haven't purchased a sneaker above retail in a while (something I've been holding myself to) but I don't see myself copping a pair for less than that.

Need some help guys...

My white pair of LM's had a light white coat on it but, not that light.  I would ask for some more pics but I dont think he tried to take any paint off them.

Today's wear

QsI3MzG.jpg

My white LM sorta look like that, kinda why I prefer the blacks over the white pair.

@stussykyd ... here's the tag in my Oompa Loompas... Looks legit.
I know others have said legit but I still have my reservations. If you look at the pic initially posted, the barcode has clear separation (which is bad). This picture you posted the barcode is clearly touching the date, and even with a low res photo you can see that. It may not seem like a big deal but that's how I tell 90% of fakes from that era right off the bat. Just my 2 cents.

Those lms look fine I doubt some one tryed to take the paint off u should b good it cood look like do to angle or light id say

Need some help guys...

I wouldn't be too worried. Mine looked a lot like that and I copped from a skate shop on release day.

Just came. I like the mismatch idea, but damn this is night and day. Still love them though

Last edited:
I know others have said legit but I still have my reservations. If you look at the pic initially posted, the barcode has clear separation (which is bad). This picture you posted the barcode is clearly touching the date, and even with a low res photo you can see that. It may not seem like a big deal but that's how I tell 90% of fakes from that era right off the bat. Just my 2 cents.

I see what you're saying, you may be right.

My rule of thumb has always been if there's doubt, walk away from it.

I see what you're saying, you may be right.

My rule of thumb has always been if there's doubt, walk away from it.
I mean, it really depends on what you want to do. If it's on eBay and you can get your money back if you find they are not authentic, and you can afford to have that money on hold while you find out, then it might be worth it. I would personally stay away but sometimes people like taking the risk.

So if an item arrives at the post office but is set to be delivered tomorrow can I go to the post office and pick it up today?

Back
Top Bottom