2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been away sorry for that but if anyone needs these here ya go

Little disappointed with the contrast and imperfection (pictured) but I still love the kicks. The material feels nice in hand, whoever said they felt like paper was lying so they could cop on disco!

Last edited:
sorry a bit off topic but for those of you that own nike sb elite socks,  are they any different than elite basketball socks as far as sizing?   I have nike basketball elite socks in large and they are slightly too big, my TTS is 9.5 (for reference)  so I was wondering if I got nike sb elites in Large, would it fit any better?  

Got my order from NDC yesterday and I got the sides I didn't want but tbh im still happy with them. The inside panels are real nice and light , if nike switched it up then the pair I got woulda be perfect. Quality on point, material felt really soft to touch and I will be swapping from the black laces to the white.

I ordered another pair from premiere hoping for a lighter side **crossing fingers**

Last edited:
So, right now, Nike is going to make it tough for us. Brand wide they're implementing this thing called the 'MAP' program. Basically, shops cannot advertise selling any shoe below MSRP. The only way ONLINE you can see if a price will be discounted is going through check-out. Luckily we have a lot of good shops who give info as well as others on here that got plugs to shops to give info. But we will see. It might be operation shut down if people decide they want to troll and **** this up for people but we'll see. 

Luckily I have another pair coming from SPoT. Hoping they are better. Wonder if the wire brush trick works that someone else mentioned. Just dont wanna mess them up

everyone posting the same pics, thought i'd be a little different

really happy with these. white laces are a must!
repped!  man i was planning on returning my beijings cuz I spent too much...i have a feeling ill be keeping them.  

Honestly, they're not lifting a finger to help you at the post office if they don't have to.

Occasionally you'll find a good worker in the mix, like at this tiny little post office that handles 1 zip code in my city, dude there is the best

But the other 3 surrounding ones, forget about it.

My local post office has a sign that states they will not release mail that's not sorted to the person it's addressed to. It has to come via the letter carrier. I ended up having to hang out at the house for an extra 3 hours a few weeks back waiting for a package to come in after I forgot to set my mail hold.

based la rock based la rock That will totally suck, I've gotten used to waiting on pairs that I want but aren't must buys on most people's radar to go on sale. I wonder how many shops will end up going under because they can't advertise a cheaper price and end up sitting on things for way too long.

I told the lady at the counter I didn't have my slip to pick it up and she cut me off mid sentence and told me to leave and I wasn't getting my package

Can Nike really put a stop to stores deciding to mention if a shoe is on sale or not? That sounds like total BS for skateshops. I don't see why it would matter since the shops are buying their product and selling them. It seems like that would kill Nike's SB revenue more than help it IMO.

Edit: I know it's pretty tough to even get an SB account to sell their inventory and Nike allocates their products by best selling stores but that just sounds like it's going to hurt a lot of shops.

Last edited:
Can Nike really put a stop to stores deciding to mention if a shoe is on sale or not? That sounds like total BS for skateshops. I don't see why it would matter since the shops are buying their product and selling them. It seems like that would kill Nike's SB revenue more than help it IMO.

They can do whatever they want. Their recourse is not supplying them with product

repped!  man i was planning on returning my beijings cuz I spent too much...i have a feeling ill be keeping them.  
I know exactly how you feel I spent 220.00 because me thinking Nike was only going to release these in China but noooooooooo..

patience is key something I do not have for sneakers that I fall in love with.

Back
Top Bottom