2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Repped.

However, not so fast...

I count 16 dunks in '13 that were great releases (will not list them here).

Give credit where credit is due: 2013 = 2014
I bet the Send Help 2's are in that list of 16 dunks huh 
roll.gif

I bet the Send Help 2's are in that list of 16 dunks huh :rofl:
As an owner of the sh2 I will say they are not on that list. However, let's remember spots ( which many hate but they really are nice), firecrackers, UCS, FTC, wof, mia and several others which many don't like but I feel are great came out in 13. This year brought us lm, qs and somp, to name a few, but it also brought tiff highs, which quality wise are garbage. It's really dependent on how sloppy they get with the glue guns.
I feel that 13 and 14 are about equal. A couple of gems but mostly solid if not remarkable releases with a few duds thrown in.

Why people clown on sh2, I said it before, throw purple laces in them and they are ok in my book. If people can wear any over the top "What The" lebron, kobe, kd, then they should have no problem wearing sh2.

Can anyone comment on how older (around 2005) dunk lows fit compared to the current models? I'm a steady 10.5 in all newer SB's. I want to pick up a used pair of tiff lows in an 11 and wondering if they will work. Thanks

:smh:

Birch, SPoT, BHM, Newport, Concord, FTC, Firecracker x2, WoF, MIA, Uprise, Green Corduroy, Black Rain, Civilist, UCS (Black), Wolf Grey.

And the 112s are on honourable mention, if only the quality was there.

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on how older (around 2005) dunk lows fit compared to the current models? I'm a steady 10.5 in all newer SB's. I want to pick up a used pair of tiff lows in an 11 and wondering if they will work. Thanks
11 in lows should work. Tiff lows fit a little tight from my experience

If I had the cash I would pick'em up in a heartbeat, just playing the background now, glad to hear they are sitting.

When I see a code or disco I'm going in on the beijings ,only because of all the steals I've been missing out on jumping the gun and getting them the minute they release . I'm gonna try some paitence this release

When I see a code or disco I'm going in on the beijings ,only because of all the steals I've been missing out on jumping the gun and getting them the minute they release . I'm gonna try some paitence this release

This sounds like a plan...I like it

Anyone know if theres a plan to rerelease the Weigers? Or something similar. On my second pair and theyre getting pretty beat. Love the soft toe box feel.

I'd rather go by actual good releases instead of hyped releases....
My opinion, 2014 WAY better.

The quality on the Tiffs may be bad, but they've dropped a lot of great quality sneakers that outweigh 2013 by far.
SOMPs, Lance Mountains, Craig Stecyks, QSs, Calis, Beijings, Rukus, just to name a few.

I count about maybe 6-7 good releases in 2013.

Need some help guys...

Found a pair of Lance Mountains for $250 on Craigslist... Owner says never worn.

Is it me or does it look like someone tried to remove the paint?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom