2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So my Avatar the Last Airbender dunk lows

Fire Nation would have the fire emblem on the tongue featuring a red toe box and side panels a swooshed with a fire effect on it. The tongue and rest of the leather on the shoe would be super distressed black, simulating a char. Sit on a white midsole with a black outsole. Come with yellow, black, and red laces

Earth Nation again would have the emblem on the tongue and these would be all suede. super nappy toe box and side panels of tan/sand color while the toe cap, heel cap, and eyelets would be a rough dark brown nubuck. The swoosh on these would be an ashy black to represent the coal benders. The tongue on these would be grey to represent the small portion of metal benders. these would sit on a white midsole and gumsole. Come with green, tan, and gold laces.

Air nomads again would have the emblem on the tongue. These would be yellow suede toe box and side panels however the tongue would be light blue and extend out onto the toe box with a light blue arrow representing the tattoos of the air nomads. The swooshes would match, ideally as arrows but not guaranteeing that. The toe cap etc would be a red textile or wool to match the yellow and represent the garb of the air benders. These would sit on a clear white midsole sky blue translucent sole. Come with white, sky blue, and yellow laces

The water nation would have the emblem on the tongue and would feature a furry liner to represent the fur coats worn by most of the tribes. The shoe would be entirely suede of different color blues with a similar wave effect of the MIAs. The tongue would be white to represent the ice and snow benders. Would sit on a white midsole with an ice bottom. Come with white, blue, and black laces.

Now the avatar shoe would be a dunk high representing the higher position that the avatar represents. The tongue would feature the four symbols of each nation united

The toe box would still have the arrows representing the air nomads but with the firey swooshes of the fire nation. The back and wings would have the water effected suede of the water tribe. The toe cap would be tan suede as would the side panels for the earth nation. And the shoe would sit on a white midsole with a gum bottom (of course). It would come with all the laces previously mentioned

Sorry for the Essay
Cliff notes: I'm a nerd
I really enjoyed watching that and think this is a genius idea!!! lol

Thank you so much dcypoe81 dcypoe81 !!!!!

I can rest assured I didn't miss out on anything amazing in 2013.

Gonna rep the **** outta your posts for a good while XD

Also saved to PC for future reference! :D

Last edited:
i really thought more came out in 2013. Take away the "retro"s like Tiffs and Cali's from this year and i think it would of been closer. I remember the summer 13 was tough with the red firecrackers, mia, wof1, and civilist all coming out back to back

Arrived today. Really happy with them.

Plus the concepts when pigs fly officially came out black friday 2012 at that store only. It finally hit other stores early 2013

Plus the concepts when pigs fly officially came out black friday 2012 at that store only. It finally hit other stores early 2013
the list is definitely not perfect.  appreciate any corrections (want it to be accurate)...thanks again bro, Repped

When hypebeasts say dead they really mean "not popular enough for me to get all the likes I need on IG".
Like here in the country where I work in, the ratio of SB to Jordan On Feet is like.

80 Jordan On feet to just 1 Nike SB On feet when you walk in the street

Problem is that there are no resale market of SB's here, everyone is obsessed with J's including me

Still SB's for me are alive and kicking and again 2014 SB's are > then 2013 SB's 

Repped.

However, not so fast...

I count 16 dunks in '13 that were great releases (will not list them here).

Give credit where credit is due: 2013 = 2014
Yeah, I think it's pretty close.  I'll give `14 the edge if we count LMs, but if not, the = seems accurate.

2014 has been dope so far. Good time to be into SBs, the SB is dead crowd are just saying that because they can't make a killing in the re-sell market. There was a whole conversation in the LeBron XI thread about how hard SB has "fell off" :smh:

I rarely see SBs on feet down here, I think it's a great thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom