2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like how info about radio was posted here and not even on the AJ X SB thread. Seriously thought that was funny

This the only thread I'm in, tried others but I couldn't handle it...

I like the locals in here, a lot of them have the same mentality as I do about sneakers.. In The other threads the people are gonna die if they don't get a release..

I just saw comments offering single sneaker swaps of the Aj x sb so people can have a pair of breds or royals... Single sneaker swaps... Fighting over who will ship first...

Last edited:
Really looking forward to see what becomes of these lance mountain joints... I really have a feeling they won't be as easy to clean as people are thinking.

How is it almost June already and we don't even know what the GRs ate for the month. Nike SB pulling a fast one?

Really looking forward to see what becomes of these lance mountain joints... I really have a feeling they won't be as easy to clean as people are thinking.

How is it almost June already and we don't even know what the GRs ate for the month. Nike SB pulling a fast one?
I just hope I can get my hands on a pair

I'm the first one to find humor and originality in shoes and buy based on the smart assnesses of it, but those black sheep...they put all the thought into the box and zero into the shoe.
They should have done the bed sty t shirt on the side panels, sals famous on the insoles and love hate lace locks. Easy right?

I like the locals in here, a lot of them have the same mentality as I do about sneakers.. In The other threads the people are gonna die if they don't get a release..

I just saw comments offering single sneaker swaps of the Aj x sb so people can have a pair of breds or royals... Single sneaker swaps... Fighting over who will ship first...
Agreed with everything you said and that's why I find it funny too
roll.gif

I wish I'd have made an effort to get those, but I didn't like the color blocking on them as much as I did on the Ms. Pacman lows.
My man, a few pics of your lows on those had me on the hunt. I couldn't believe what DS pairs go for (at least in 11.5/12). I like that shoe, but at the price point I've seen, there's many others I'd rather have. Crazy. Maybe all these sellers saw your pics also 
laugh.gif

I like how info about radio was posted here and not even on the AJ X SB thread. Seriously thought that was funny
For real? Wow. I stopped paying attention to that thread when the real pics of the first pair surfaced. That's pretty interesting though. I'm kinda thinking I might try for the white pair. Grown on me.
Black Sheep collab dropping on Nikestore 6/27 $105.
Link? I'm 98% passing, but their release calendar has that colorway on 6/21. Just want to make sure those that want get the right info from us.

Clean? Keeping the shoe in pristine condition defeats the biggest selling point of the shoe, no? Beat it up and let underlying cw shine through.

I'm the first one to find humor and originality in shoes and buy based on the smart assnesses of it, but those black sheep...they put all the thought into the box and zero into the shoe.
They should have done the bed sty t shirt on the side panels, sals famous on the insoles and love hate lace locks. Easy right?

I would of copped.. But that fake Gucci print that they used just reminds me of all those bootleg kicks that were running around..

For real? Wow. I stopped paying attention to that thread when the real pics of the first pair surfaced. That's pretty interesting though. I'm kinda thinking I might try for the white pair. Grown on me.
YES will be camping for these whites. Hopefully my local gets them. Took off all next week to plan, but hopefully can trade with a local sneaker celebrity
laugh.gif
for his pair of DS Statue of Liberties

@CarolinaK the price on Ms Pacmans went up high pretty quickly, well before I was posting any pictures of them, I can't really pinpoint when they went form 10-20 over box to 2-300, but it was kind of quick.

This is a pair that I'd like to buy another one of, since 5 years later I have put a lot of abuse on them, but they don't pop up in my size that much in decent shape.

Just doubled up on SOMPs. Paid $125 for my 2nd pair DS too [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Local is getting the lance mountains. Gonna see if I can get em early [emoji]128064[/emoji]

real nice price on those SOMPs. Also going to try for the Lance Mountains but online is my only hope for them. I think the nearest place that is getting them is about 2hrs away from me :smh:

I am SO passing on the Black Sheep collab.

It's hot garbage more than anything. A shame really.

Nothing sucks worse than a design trying to be something it isn't... instead of something original and creative.
Truer words have never been spoken!

QFT..it's crazy the mindset and state of what "sneakerheads" are in these days

the only thing is, I dont want to make the 2hr trip only to find out there are 100 people waiting in line for 20 total pair of them. My salt levels would be through the roof.
Very true.

If anything you could make a weekend out of it depending on where it is lol

Back
Top Bottom