2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does RIF.LA answer their phones regularly?  They don't answer any of my emails and did not pick up when I called yesterday

They usually don't answer or reply to emails. Even in store their customer service sucks. Call a couple of times you might get someone to pick up

But might still cop on disco...
tongue.gif
I'll take em for $39.99 - 30% off at the outlet...

I'll take em for $39.99 - 30% off at the outlet...
And for $27.99 on the hash wall, I STILL don't know if I can get past that Gucci "SB" print.....like no offense to blacksheep but who did they think that would appeal and market towards?

DXC - Los Angeles/Little Tokyo

First Annual Swap Meet

On May 31st from 12 noon to 6pm in the Plaza of the JACCC and in collaboration with the world's most famous online sneaker blog site NICE KICKS, the renowned LA based sneaker shop RIF LA and the world's most trusted shoe cleaner brand Jason Markk, we are proud to bring you the first ever "DXC Swap Meet"

Join us as we soak up the Cali sun and embrace the LA lifestyle as special guest Dj's, Power 106, and others brace the DXC stage spinning live music, doing live giveaways and more. With live art, food trucks, and more the Little Tokyo setting will be a perfect backdrop for the ever growing sneaker, fashion, music, and art community.

Vendor space and attendance will be limited. Make sure to buy your tickets and 10 x 10 space online by using the links provided below.

Come out and enjoy the day with us for what will become a staple in the community.

We welcome you to the first annual "DXC Swap Meet".

SPONSORS:

NICE KICKS
jason markk
RIF LA
DXC
POWER 106 FM
illest

SOMPs from fliest came today. Shipped last Wednesday. Mailman was at the door and ringing the bell for like 10 seconds and he walked away writing the pink slip already. Had to finish taking a dump to open the door.

What will end up being a bigger flop? This new Black Sheep or Send Help 2s?

Last edited:
SOMPs from fliest came today. Shipped last Wednesday. Mailman was at the door and ringing the bell for like 10 seconds and he walked away writing the pink slip already. Had to finish taking a dump to open the door.
this is...a lot of information. 
roll.gif

And with that icon...you're threatening to ruin Rachel Zane for me. 

And for $27.99 on the hash wall, I STILL don't know if I can get past that Gucci "SB" print.....like no offense to blacksheep but who did they think that would appeal and market towards?
$5.00 survey gift card will put it at $22.99

It's already been pointed out the P-Rod 2 used a print similar to that, not just on the insole but some of the shoes had it on the upper as well. I'm pretty much decided on passing on the BS. It does make me want to track down a pair of McRads, should have picked them up when Premier had them again recently.

@esk221 All of those dunks are pretty easy to pull off if you go with a muted outfit for everything else, for me the Ms Pacman was the biggest draw because it's the one game that I've continuously put money into for 4 decades.

They usually don't answer or reply to emails. Even in store their customer service sucks. Call a couple of times you might get someone to pick up
why do they have the email for more pictures if it's not used.. doesn't make sense.. i will try again today.

Back
Top Bottom