2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like how info about radio was posted here and not even on the AJ X SB thread. Seriously thought that was funny

Out of all the pics this one made me want these jpacks I shouldn't have slept lol
I'd definitely recommend them 100% well made and look great on foot. They look similar enough to the royals without actually looking too too much like them.

I think everyone had the opportunity, I had a few. If you're wondering what resell will be, then you probably shouldn't on these.
Nah Have no want at all to resell them. Ive caught every drop and passed. I just havent been on NT in a while and just wanted to ask a question. See how evreyone was doing

Brothers where can I call the radio to reserve a pair? is it a store pick up or i can ask them to deliver to my NY address forwarder? Thank you so much SB Fam

Not sb but an oldie I got in today
@radioboardshop instagram and no they havent released them
Brothers where can I call the radio to reserve a pair? is it a store pick up or i can ask them to deliver to my NY address forwarder? Thank you so much SB Fam

Radio Boardshop is not taking any more phone orders for the Jordan 1 x SB. Keep your eyes peeled and ears close to the ground. Some of us here will be posting places on where to try to order a pair.

it's a waste of money for me to double-up on anything
i only get to break them out on weekends anyways and for the most part I go straight for my lunar flyknits since they're the most comfy

How's the sizing on those I really like the squadron blue/plat pair

Did everyone get the Captain America/ 4th of July/Stars Dunks today that wanted them. Since they dropped several places today

Was going to say no until tacktics when up
I was on a phone the other day when you posted pics from his instagram, now I can say with 98% sureness, it means nothing, the guy sells "early release" AKA FAKES.

And his GMT Rolex is fake as well

They will ship after release day

I am SO passing on the Black Sheep collab.

It's hot garbage more than anything. A shame really.

Nothing sucks worse than a design trying to be something it isn't... instead of something original and creative.

I am SO passing on the Black Sheep collab.

It's hot garbage more than anything. A shame really.

Nothing sucks worse than a design trying to be something it isn't... instead of something original and creative.

Well said brotha well said.. All just wait till they go online every were for cheap.. Man i was so dissapointed...

These aren't dunks but they're sbs right? Any help identifying them
I know it was sort of mentioned above, but for a bit more info:

They're P-Rod 3 samples. That photo is from a 2010 Plan B ad featuring Paul. When they were actually released, they had a black midsole around the toe, and a touch of black on the heel outsole. The official colorway was "Black/Metallic Platinum" aka "Takashi 2" Rods.

And to keep this thread dunkcentric, a random dunk pic:

Last edited:
I know it was sort of mentioned above, but for a bit more info:
They're P-Rod 3 samples. That photo is from a 2010 Plan B ad featuring Paul. When they were actually released, they had a black midsole around the toe, and a touch of black on the heel outsole. The official colorway was "Black/Metallic Platinum" aka "Takashi 2" Rods.

And to keep this thread dunkcentric, a random dunk pic:

Clean tag!

My boyfriend likes the black sheep collab because it's different :lol: whatever floats your boat, honey.

Everytime someones reasoning for like something is its cuz its differen. This **** pops into my head... smh

No disrespect intended that just seriously pops into my head regardless of subject XD

Back
Top Bottom