2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So did PYS really stop selling Nike product or do you just need to know where to go? Red/Turbo Green and J-Pack high seem to be newer than when they took Nike off the front page.

So did PYS really stop selling Nike product or do you just need to know where to go? Red/Turbo Green and J-Pack high seem to be newer than when they took Nike off the front page.

Just gotta know where to go it seems. I noticed the JB section doesn't have new stuff but SB does so maybe they dropped only JB?

Those teaser pics of the BS collab were nasty...they overhyped with their IG and now the shoes for the most part are underwhelming.

Excuse me for being lazy, but what else did I miss this weekend?

Yea that shoe wouldnt live up to any hype. Plus I hate this fascination with gucci, cheesy trash imo. And what is supposed to be the connection with the boom box theme?

I like em.

I was on a phone the other day when you posted pics from his instagram, now I can say with 98% sureness, it means nothing, the guy sells "early release" AKA FAKES.

I wish I'd have made an effort to get those, but I didn't like the color blocking on them as much as I did on the Ms. Pacman lows.

Glad most were able to cop the stars so far. I've seemed to miss every link posted, but I'm not too bummed. Money saved.

Broke out the pacmans today. They were the first Sbs I bought. 
But someone literally just posted them a few posts up lol.

These aren't dunks but they're sbs right? Any help identifying them

Last edited:
These aren't dunks but they're sbs right? Any help identifying them[/quote]

Those are P - Rods. Don't know which one out of the series tho.

Back
Top Bottom