2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

WHAT!!! I didnt get any notifications for a sz 13 thai temple! How much did you get away with?
That's because they were Size 12s.  I'm on Team 12.5 so I can go either way.  I got them for $185 shipped.

That's because they were Size 12s.  I'm on Team 12.5 so I can go either way.  I got them for $185 shipped.
Ahh, pretty solid.

It doesn't even show up in my sold thai temple listings. What did you search under?

@positiveaura There's a lot of stuff in that picture that don't have nicknames or anything like that, some of those aren't SBs though, but still dunks worth having.

Off the top of my head taking a quick look before I have to jump up and get ready for work I can see: Brazils, UNLV, St. John, Statue of Liberties, Feelgoods, UnHeaven's Gate, Sea Crystal Mids, Eiffel 65, a pair people were calling Mets back in 2010.

As far as a reasonable price on ALL of those at once? A lot of them aren't worth over box price but the ones that are like the Statue of Liberties will push the price up by hundreds at once, especially if they're DS. Is the seller willing to give you a package deal for buying everything at once? Also are there boxes available for everything? That would push the price down if there aren't.

If you offered 65 per pair you'd be looking at 2600. And 65 is overpaying for some, way underpaying for others.

I agree with Mints. Value-wise, there's probably a 3:1 ratio of junk to valuable. If all that stuff is worn, there are pairs in there that would be hard to move at $30.

Of course, if you like a lot of those pairs, then go for them.

Otherwise, you might be better off just putting together an offer for the ones you really want.

And, as Mints says, a number of pairs in that pic that you'd have to pay over retail for aren't SBs.

And wearing

These this weekend

And these on the 4th

I'll know in about a hour if a dude I sold some stuff to nabbed me a Bitusa ... He's on his was to jersey to meet up with someone whose selling a storage locker full of sneakers..

Back
Top Bottom