2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Call me crazy but I'm starting to feel those j- packs better than the actual royals..

Tumble leather on the side panel
smokin.gif

Suede on the heel
smokin.gif

Suede on the toe box..?
smokin.gif
I am glad I got the Highs today. I need some more royal blue in my life.
As much as I love you guys I also hate you lol, about to drop the 208 on somps. Now vs regretting it later
Haha totally worth it though. So comfortable.

they came in today from NDC. The highs will be delivered friday from exo.
How do you like them? 

I am glad I got the Highs today. I need some more royal blue in my life.

How do you like them? 
I like them very much, dope shoe and different in my opinion. I think it would have been amazing if it was actually stitched, but i'm happy to have the pack.

they better be as much as you guys hyped em up lol. I just need 510s, tiffs, and aj1sbs to have every drop ive wanted this year. 510s will def be copped since theyre reasonable, dont know if ill ever be able to justify tiff/aj1sb prices unless i get a nice fat raise, and even then its stupid what they go for, but i guess the market determines price and theyve spoken on those, i can live without em for 300+

I like them very much, dope shoe and different in my opinion. I think it would have been amazing if it was actually stitched, but i'm happy to have the pack.

man if those things would've been stitched, they wouldve also been copped by me lol.

Last edited:
Back to that "wow" factor and the majority agreeing that SB Dunks hayday was 2002-2004. Nike sees this, 2002-2007 a Dunk would drop a month. Either low or high, then the rest of the sb line. Maybe both if they felt the need minus the 1st 420 pack. This May's drops are 2 dunk highs and a low. Nike trying to get their stock holders to reinvest them dividends.

Yeah, I don't think the position that "dunks lost their wow factor" is a crazy one - though I wouldn't phrase it that way.

Nike has a problem with moderation. They can't resist beating any given craze into the ground. That said, they do that, squeeze blood out of that stone, then move on to something else. After a while, they're able to come back to that well again and start the cycle over. People are always getting in and out of the hobby, and the classics pretty reliably can restart the hype machine for any number of shoes if there's been a long enough lull since the last go around.

We'll never recapture the essence of the earlier days of SB Dunks, probably never reach the levels of design consistently, and almost certainly not get back to the quality of those shoes. That's a given, you can only have one first, and one childhood, and whatever happened then will always be the best - even if it actually wasn't, your own nostalgia will compel you to think it was.

So, I judge Nike SB, and particularly SB Dunks against the other branches/models of the company that held/hold similar prestige, and not exclusively against their own past. I like a far greater amount of their new CWs than new make-ups of Jordan retros. The AF1 and AM95 are basically un-purchase-able to me because of shape and materials. The had a decent run of pretty good Foamposite releases going for a while a few years ago, but that's jumped the shark. Air Max isn't dazzling me. And, general Nike Retro has been inconsistent at best. So, comparatively, SB is among one of the better divisions in terms of product and price point almost by default. The new Bron, Kove, and KD sigs are okay, depending on how I'm feeling the design for that year, simply on the basis that their quality isn't toal basura.

Last edited:
I'm just hoping they re-release or retro some CW's
laugh.gif
.  Not hating that the beast have left or anything, but like you said moderation would be nice. Then you'd probably lose on all these price drops N sale rack deals that never happened. I'm just ranting. Can't wait for these royals tho. Will try to double up so I can try to skate in em.

Is it normal for pink boxes to be freakishly long? This is a size 6, btw. :nerd:

Yeah bro back then they came im diffrent sizes not all the time but somethimes. I remeber when they were all ready in the pink stages of the sb boxes i picked up alien FC sb and green classic sb 2005-2006 and i got them in grey boxes

Last edited:
Hey all im not really good with SB dunks so can someone help me out and name whatever you know and see in this picture. 

And how much is a good price for all these 40 pairs of shoe. Most DS to VNDS.

Thanks

I actually won an auction for once.  Thai Temples are mine!
Congrats! I was watching those as well. My pair I recently picked up was DS, but I bid at like $20 on that one just to feel like I was a part of the action for a second pair hahaha. Glad it went to an NTer!

Back
Top Bottom