2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

my bad vuezie :lol: ...if it makes you feel any better im almost in the same boat

Here I thought we were cool.........

Nah jk homie, like imma care about a dead *** signal haha........except when the wifi is down, then I'm pretty much phone-less lol

Smh

Lol i need kickaholics anonymous

Will try wpf laces too since I'm sticking with royals tgere

Hopefully I never break down on tiffs. I'll always be salty spot voided my order out

Last edited:
ughh all this SOMP talk, i literally just purchased the raging bull dunks on monday...my wallet :frown:
must hold back :\

My homie from Harlem wanted to buy a pair of Mints last year after the Concord release and I tried to help him find his pair but to my surprise, they were all gone. I remembered seeing them on shelves for MONTHS too, and even on sale, like you said. I just could not find them, and I was shocked. It was like the Birch's. Sat for months, no one bought them, now try to find a pair and you can't get for retail anywhere.

Indeed. That's when waiting for GRs to hit that good 'ole sale was the name of the game for most people. I got Mints Lows for $40.00 and I was able to cop the Birches at 59.99. Had been eyeing them for some time and waited until they dropped in price and then I scooped 'em.

John, I did not forget you helping me out with a pair of mints last year. And yes, those were really, REALLY discounted. Thanks again bro. REPPED.

Really only interested in that dinero tee probably a pass at that price point I doubt I'd pay retail for a screened white tee

yeah there's a couple of items from the Ripndip S/S 14 catalog I want to pick up and I could get all of them for the price of 1 Boxed Logo tee. Really the choice is easy.

yeah there's a couple of items from the Ripndip S/S 14 catalog I want to pick up and I could get all of them for the price of 1 Boxed Logo tee. Really the choice is easy.
Yeah maybe if I was into the brand I might think about it but all I wear are plain whites or random *** tees from karmaloop

And that you can throw in a little extra dough and get actual royal 1s :lol:

Probably have to double that a dude offered me 5 bills to buy them off my feet the other day

Call me crazy but I'm starting to feel those j- packs better than the actual royals..

Tumble leather on the side panel :smokin
Suede on the heel :smokin
Suede on the toe box..? :smokin

Thanks.  Can't go wrong with a pair of all-white kicks for the summer.  59 off concepts couldn't pass them up.

Made it to my local UPS Facility a couple hours ago to pick up the 2 packages I missed earlier today

Credit those Bao's to NTer @ddash he's a good guy, sent me those for damn near retail. Foam's are from Friday's NDC re-release but y'all probably don't care about those :lol:

hadowajp hadowajp For a time I was trying to get a representative pair from each of Jordan signature shoe 1-14, I gave up after the concords turned jordans into something that wasn't fun anymore.

Yeah. I still mess with Jordans and I wear them, but I don't jump through any hoops for them. At this point, even logging online at release time is enough of a hassle that I only even do that once in a while.

At one point, I had a massive Jordan collection. This pic below was just OG11s + '01 SJs.

A lot of that love have been eroded for me, given what it has all become.

It's not gone by any means, but the only thing that really gets me going nowadays is adding more OG1s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom