2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ARE YOU KIDDING?!? What a swell deal!!! I feel that buying a dunk 2x it's retail value at least a month before it drops is a completely sensible decision. In fact, you're the fool for not realizing the genius that is this honest seller....lol

Obviously I'm playing lol. People like this always get at least one impatient sucker to buy from them. A truly sad thing.
3x 
happy.gif

I cant wait till summer is over and i dont have to worry about saving money to visit home and all the other dumb things i do when the weather is nice

Not really bossy at all. She'll never give me a big wtf, more-so a "really? more?"
hahaha
Which I can understand. Again, I always keep in my mind that to the normal joe-schmoe seeing a stack of shoe boxes doesn't really make sense. 

I get the really two more pairs this week look from time to time but we talked it out and I told her until I'm askin you for money (separate bank accounts are key gentlemen) I'm not hearin it
Kickin' myself for not buying as many as I could when they were able to be stock located for 199 for the pack. Ditto on Infra pack.

I didn't think they would get to the prices they are at now.

I'm not the type to gobble up FSRs, but once something has hit sale, if I think there will be a windfall to be made later on, I'll pounce.

My friend at the time worked at footlocker and I was able to get three packs for 130 each I believe never wore one ove only worn 1 pair of anniversary 5's that I later donated... Those packs paid for a pair of blinks

I have recently sold all of my 5's except motorsports and Oreos, I was a victim of the buy every pair addiction when I was younger

I know there's a rule about ebay live links... But how about screen shots? Either way I doubt anybody of is will " jump " on this "deal"....

Come on man SMH... $125 to over $300....

Edit:
Sorry if been posted hard to keep up with this thread ...
Can't even offer free ship

My homie from Harlem wanted to buy a pair of Mints last year after the Concord release and I tried to help him find his pair but to my surprise, they were all gone. I remembered seeing them on shelves for MONTHS too, and even on sale, like you said. I just could not find them, and I was shocked. It was like the Birch's. Sat for months, no one bought them, now try to find a pair and you can't get for retail anywhere.

Indeed. That's when waiting for GRs to hit that good 'ole sale was the name of the game for most people. I got Mints Lows for $40.00 and I was able to cop the Birches at 59.99. Had been eyeing them for some time and waited until they dropped in price and then I scooped 'em.

Got greedy and passed on birchs at 60 shipped because I thought they would hit 50 ended up paying 100 and they're a half size small smh

When you see a site like that pop up once, save it in a bookmark. If you manage your bookmarks properly you can sort things by global location within a sneaker shop section, it helps when you're looking and deciding how much you want to spend on tracking down a release for "retail"

not a huge dunk high kinda guy, but I honestly may need to pick up somps soon.
SOMP's are single-handedly one of the biggest pickups for me in the past 5 years, shoe wise. You can trust me when I say this. Look at me, I'm a trustworthy guy

But seriously, you need them. One of the most comfortable shoes I own. If not the most comfortable.

hadowajp hadowajp For a time I was trying to get a representative pair from each of Jordan signature shoe 1-14, I gave up after the concords turned jordans into something that wasn't fun anymore.

My homie from Harlem wanted to buy a pair of Mints last year after the Concord release and I tried to help him find his pair but to my surprise, they were all gone. I remembered seeing them on shelves for MONTHS too, and even on sale, like you said. I just could not find them, and I was shocked. It was like the Birch's. Sat for months, no one bought them, now try to find a pair and you can't get for retail anywhere.

Indeed. That's when waiting for GRs to hit that good 'ole sale was the name of the game for most people. I got Mints Lows for $40.00 and I was able to cop the Birches at 59.99. Had been eyeing them for some time and waited until they dropped in price and then I scooped 'em.
I wasn't interested in either. Super easy pass, but that goes to show GR's can sit and sit and sit then go away and they're instantly valuable. Watch the Send Help 2's become a $500 shoe
Ditto. If you look back I went from pfff, to ok maybe, grabbed a pair for trades, and then I saw all the pics on feet and felt the suede.... them biznits are staying on my shelf.. ha
Yeah same here.

With all the renewed SOMP talk, I started to feel like I messed up by not doubling up...and then I realized that I actually do have two pairs, and it hit me: 1. Thank you Sweet Baby Jesus, 2. I most definitely have a shoe problem. Didn't think the day would ever come when i'd start to forget about random pairs.

Last edited:
Just copped those SOMPs off shoe jocky for $207 a buck cheaper than the other shore somebody posted lol

SOMP's are single-handedly one of the biggest pickups for me in the past 5 years, shoe wise. You can trust me when I say this. Look at me, I'm a trustworthy guy

But seriously, you need them. One of the most comfortable shoes I own. If not the most comfortable.

If I can find a pair under $200, I'll deff do it. I've spent so much on kicks lately, I need to chill tho. May send the link to my girl to throw some birthday hints lol, jk jk. But I deff think I need them, that safari print is insane.

If I can find a pair under $200, I'll deff do it. I've spent so much on kicks lately, I need to chill tho. May send the link to my girl to throw some birthday hints lol, jk jk. But I deff think I need them, that safari print is insane.
You can find for $175-200

Back
Top Bottom