2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

since nothing good has been dropping since the somps, I figured I'd grab these before they disappear. is it just me or is the sb market for size 11-12 drying up? I can't find **** in my size anymore as far as purple or pink box's go, even the blues are getting somewhat scarce it seems.

Damn. Don't buy any 12's, I've been searching..

I've been hoarding blue box because I can't find any others that I like..

If you don't mind me asking, how much you pay...

Last edited:
Might cave on SOMPS. Chalk it up to being older, but simple colorways, especially predominantly black (SOMPS, Royal High, July 4th/Captain America) are up my alley.

Silhouette of the Dunk fits my style of dress, and I'm removed from Jordan's simply because calling a shop is one thing but having to stand in line for a raffle ticket, bots, etc. is not something I'm interested in anymore.

Give me simple (...and gum bottoms :lol:), I'll take it.

I prefer it being organic instead of artificially hyped though. I like when some release that sat unnoticed in 2010 is now a pain to get. Like the Thai Temple highs, those were around and easy to get and I remember vividly when they came out, now everybody and their mom wants a pair and there's few to be had.
Yea I feel this 100%. I think that's partly why I like picking up so many GRs as opposed to QS or HS only. But yea as @Moochin it  said social media has been a big game changer.   

did you create a login or are you trying to check out as a guest? It should work..
Yea I don't think newmember works anymore. I was trying to put it in a few mins ago when I was ordering the yoths. tried caps, no caps, first letter cap everything bro lol I know it worked fine when I ordered the McRads and over the last month or so when I been just adding stuff to my cart it was still working but not anymore.

That’s the thing, I think we are getting those types of releases but we aren’t really appreciating them as much because it recently dropped and we’re copping other things on the horizon. I think when people look back at the YOTH and S.O.M.P (especially the S.O.M.P) they will say those exact things. I agree with Mints as well, I think that it should be an organic kind of thing. I remember when the Mint Dunk Low was EVERYWHERE on max sale and people passed, now you almost can’t find them anywhere and some of the same people that passed are regretting it.

YOTH and S.O.M.Ps definitely have that appeal that will carry them up to that status in couple of years, no doubt about it. Flawlessly executed dunks IMO.

Last edited:

Yea I don't think newmember works anymore. I was trying to put it in a few mins ago when I was ordering the yoths. tried caps, no caps, first letter cap everything bro lol I know it worked fine when I ordered the McRads and over the last month or so when I been just adding stuff to my cart it was still working but not anymore.
we prob abused it to death.. lol

ha ha, me too, caps, cap N, cap M.. nothing.

YOTH and S.O.M.Ps definitely have that appeal that will carry them up to that status in couple of years, no bout about it. Flawlessly executed dunks IMO.

Agreed. I also think that it's personal taste as well. I've never liked the Jedis and don't understand why people love them so much, but to each is own. I think the "status" of certain dunks change depending on who you ask. Also, I totally agree with what you said about social media. Many people say social media destroyed regional fashion.

Off Topic but is there any music anyone's excited about coming up this summer? I remember last summer I was all about Daft Punk until I found out the new Boards of Canada was coming in June.

This year there's the Duck Sauce LP with songs that are getting a little long in the tooth, and the new Chromeo, but I'm not as excited about that as I felt about new music last summer.

Whatever your size always seems to be dry when you're looking for something specific. I've scored my best finds when I'm not really looking for anything particular.

Wish I had that kind of luck, I always seem to find exactly what I'm looking for when I don't have the money on hand. Then when I'm trying to spend, everything's sold out....life lol.

What would be a decent price to let my SPoTs go for?(They are the in store edition.
I'd say around $120-$130 depending on condition. Also depends on size.
Off Topic but is there any music anyone's excited about coming up this summer? I remember last summer I was all about Daft Punk until I found out the new Boards of Canada was coming in June.

This year there's the Duck Sauce LP with songs that are getting a little long in the tooth, and the new Chromeo, but I'm not as excited about that as I felt about new music last summer.
Not necessarily anything I'm excited for coming in the summer but next week The new Atmosphere album drop and I'll be getting that. (I'm a big Atmosphere and Rhymesayers Ent .fan.) other than that I don't have anything else I'm looking towards at least not to my knowledge. Though for some reason I am interested in 50 Cents upcoming album as I actually like the singles from it that he's released so far. reminds me of old get rich or die trying 50 lol

ah well, bit the bullet on fliest kicks, sans code.
What'd you get?

Last edited:
Damn. Don't buy any 12's, I've been searching..

I've been hoarding blue box because I can't find any others that I like..

If you don't mind me asking, how much you pay...

I found a few pairs between 11-12 for 250-400
I settled for a DS pair at 325 shipped. Coulda went lower but everything under 325 was worn once or twice, I only really buy dead stock.

I think it's because it actually feels like back and forth conversations here and not just people posting videos from youtube and no discussion at all. But I'll get back on topic.

I almost called about those J-Packs even though I haven't been excited about them at all. Those Red/White/Teal are going to be needed though, but I'm waiting for my local shop to get them in.

Got my 4th of July Dunks/Captain Americas/whatever people are calling them in last week. Figured I'd share some pics. Seemed like they were going for another Guinness-inspired dunk and then just added some patriotic flair. Ha.

*Let me know if have any questions or want any more shots.*

Is that nubuck on the toe? If so my opinion may be shifting on that pair. AND a nylon tongue!

(if you go back through the thread I think that's almost word for word how I went from simply liking the SOMP to making them a must buy)

Got my 4th of July Dunks/Captain Americas/whatever people are calling them in last week. Figured I'd share some pics. Seemed like they were going for another Guinness-inspired dunk and then just added some patriotic flair. Ha.

*Let me know if have any questions or want any more shots.*
Put those bad boys on foot for NT lol

Is that nubuck on the toe? If so my opinion may be shifting on that pair. AND a nylon tongue!

(if you go back through the thread I think that's almost word for word how I went from simply liking the SOMP to making them a must buy)
Yea I remember that nylon tongue shifting your mind on SOMPs I noticed it around the same time and I knew for sure I had to get em too. 

Back
Top Bottom