2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You guys gotta admit that there hasn't been to many "out of the box" type designs on dunks lately. I prefer chill colorways but I wouldn't mind seeing a pushead, unkle, or hunter type design in the future

I'd be ecstatic if Nike started pumping out some more creative designs. Colorways this year have been pretty tame outside the couple of releases everyone here has been talking about (YOTH, AJxSBs, 510s, SOMPs and Baos).

Just got my SOMPs in the mail. I love em! I'm thinking about doubling up I know I'm gonna wear these to the ground.

Shoutout to @wsam0230 for the hook up.

Last edited:
since nothing good has been dropping since the somps, I figured I'd grab these before they disappear. is it just me or is the sb market for size 11-12 drying up? I can't find **** in my size anymore as far as purple or pink box's go, even the blues are getting somewhat scarce it seems.

Kickin' myself for not buying as many as I could when they were able to be stock located for 199 for the pack. Ditto on Infra pack.

I didn't think they would get to the prices they are at now.

I'm not the type to gobble up FSRs, but once something has hit sale, if I think there will be a windfall to be made later on, I'll pounce.

I ended up picking up a pack of the 5s in like February of 2010 for the box price, they'd dried up for a while before that though I think. Infra Pack I got from my local shop and it was one of the only times I bought Jordans day of release and from a local shop.

I am pretty sure Nike realizes the Dunk SB market is growing older hence the tamer colorways

It's not like I'm saying all releases have to be wild and crazy. Personally, I'm all for darker(gray/black) colorways but it'd be nice to see a memorable dunk with some staying power. Like the way people go " Are those the [*insert Jedis/De La Souls/Unkles*]?!?! I remember when those dropped, ahh... what a great shoe.", I feel like we need something once a year with a just a little extra "OOMPH".

Who knows. We might just get it sometime this year.

since nothing good has been dropping since the somps, I figured I'd grab these before they disappear. is it just me or is the sb market for size 11-12 drying up? I can't find **** in my size anymore as far as purple or pink box's go, even the blues are getting somewhat scarce it seems.

Whatever your size always seems to be dry when you're looking for something specific. I've scored my best finds when I'm not really looking for anything particular.

It's not like I'm saying all releases have to be wild and crazy. Personally, I'm all for darker(gray/black) colorways but it'd be nice to see a memorable dunk with some staying power. Like the way people go " Are those the [*insert Jedis/De La Souls/Unkles*]?!?! I remember when those dropped, ahh... what a great shoe.", I feel like we need something once a year with a just a little extra "OOMPH".

I prefer it being organic instead of artificially hyped though. I like when some release that sat unnoticed in 2010 is now a pain to get. Like the Thai Temple highs, those were around and easy to get and I remember vividly when they came out, now everybody and their mom wants a pair and there's few to be had.

I prefer it being organic instead of artificially hyped though. I like when some release that sat unnoticed in 2010 is now a pain to get. Like the Thai Temple highs, those were around and easy to get and I remember vividly when they came out, now everybody and their mom wants a pair and there's few to be had.

I feel ya on that but with the way social media is today where anyone can hype up a shoe outta nowhere (think Baos: no one wanted them until they found out supply was "limited"), it's gonna be hard for some releases to just plain SIT like they used to.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on that last pair of size 10 YOTH on fliestkicks. They dryed out of sizes about a month ago and I didn't wanna risk it again. Hope no one was looking at those.

That’s the thing, I think we are getting those types of releases but we aren’t really appreciating them as much because it recently dropped and we’re copping other things on the horizon. I think when people look back at the YOTH and S.O.M.P (especially the S.O.M.P) they will say those exact things. I agree with Mints as well, I think that it should be an organic kind of thing. I remember when the Mint Dunk Low was EVERYWHERE on max sale and people passed, now you almost can’t find them anywhere and some of the same people that passed are regretting it.

did you create a login or are you trying to check out as a guest? It should work..
Tried logging in, that didn't work. Made an account for the wife (ha ha), so haven't tried that yet.

maybe I'll try the guest route.

Back
Top Bottom