2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Fresh Off The Truck!! Wish They Were Stitched

I want those blacke/red lows but wifey is all ready mad at me for picking up the Royals maybe I'll be able to sneak them in somehow without her noticing lol

I somehow managed to wear my Raging Bulls in front of the wife a week ago without her noticing. And then when I wore them the second time and she questioned it I was all like "Yo. I've had these and I literally just wore them in front of you a few days ago"

/discussion  

epic win :D

As an AJ1 head, I'd much rather have royal and bred j-pack lows than the j-pack highs.. those look wack

exactly lol. They will be gone very soon. Havent seen one on ebay yet but soon as the j heads catch these colorway.. I just tripled up at ruckus on the j packs and doubled on the thing 2. 
Pics were just posted on some blogs.

So here we GO

I want those blacke/red lows but wifey is all ready mad at me for picking up the Royals maybe I'll be able to sneak them in somehow without her noticing lol
I don't make eye contact when my girlfriend comes home and there's a fed ex box lying on the floor lol
Have them shipped to your job, that's what I do.
laugh.gif
I should do this too, but some shops will only ship to your billing.

I somehow managed to wear my Raging Bulls in front of the wife a week ago without her noticing. And then when I wore them the second time and she questioned it I was all like "Yo. I've had these and I literally just wore them in front of you a few days ago"

/discussion  

7049_63de.gif

exactly lol. They will be gone very soon. Havent seen one on ebay yet but soon as the j heads catch these colorway.. I just tripled up at ruckus on the j packs and doubled on the thing 2. 
were those to sell my guy? 
roll.gif

just busting your b***s lol

Last edited:
Pretty sure I'll be trying to grab the black and red lows since I've missed out on so many black and red dunks that I wish I could get like pusheads, true reds, larry perkins, YOTH... Wanna see better pictures though.

EDIT: Well, I guess YOTH aren't black and red but still. 

Last edited:

/discussion  

I'm getting anxious already about wearing my Neon J-Packs out on date night this weekend.  They were an unapproved purchase so hopefully my discussion goes as well as yours does. #marriedpeoplestuff

Hahaha oh I really never plan on having a relationship that ever puts me in those positions. My girl tells me when I am being unreasonable about purchases but only when I'm actually being unreasonable. She supports all of my purchases and really gets into my shoes. When I sell pairs she'll say "Oh no don't sell those, I love those" or  "yeah sell them, they suck" haha

I don't make eye contact when my girlfriend comes home and there's a fed ex box lying on the floor lol

I should do this too, but some shops will only ship to your billing.
That's actually not a bad idea lol
I'll call tomorrow see if i can set something up I have some spare cash so she won't notice funds coming out of the acct.

I avoid eye contact as well and make sure I get my honey do list done so it shouldn't be too bad ( I hope) lol

J-pack lows and highs looking decent. I don't know if the Jordan heads will be on the hunt for them though. I figure they'll be hunting for the collab before these will fly off shelves.

Last edited:
I'll be damned if I walk around my kingdom with my head down. My lady knows what I like to spend my hard earned money on, so she couldn't care less as long as the bills are paid. Plus I don't say anything when she asks for help to fund her exotic weaves and her mani's & pedi's.

J-pack lows and highs looking decent. I don't know if the Jordan heads will be on the hunt for these though. I figure they'll be hunting for the collab before these will fly off shelves.
Store in uptown harlems charging $160 for them already and sold out same day. Other shops suppose to get them next week or two and said they except sell out.. 

but the collabs def more demand and def sicker a bit. The collabs at $140 box price i beleive and $108 on these?

I just love the royal color way. Can rock it with anything dark. Looks great!

Back
Top Bottom