2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was thinking that while next year is the 30th anniversary of the Dunk going into production 2018 is a far more important date since it'll mark the 20th year that dunks have been in continuous production, I'm very interested in seeing what sort of things Nike does to mark the year. And hope to god it's more like the AF1 XXX and not AF1 25.

I was thinking that while next year is the 30th anniversary of the Dunk going into production 2018 is a far more important date since it'll mark the 20th year that dunks have been in continuous production, I'm very interested in seeing what sort of things Nike does to mark the year. And hope to god it's more like the AF1 XXX and not AF1 25.

Man, could you imagine 30 dunks releasing the same day? Crazy

I just hope they do a really decent retro of the BTTYS original 7 and toss the Hoyas Terminator in without any of the BS gimmicks they've applied recently. Just give it good leather, the double lace options, and MAYBE toss it in the Old School style box, and I'll open my wallet eagerly.

Un'DS these today. Feels good, looks good for $37.

Looks good to me for 37$

You guys gotta admit that there hasn't been to many "out of the box" type designs on dunks lately. I prefer chill colorways but I wouldn't mind seeing a pushead, unkle, or hunter type design in the future

Last edited:
Ordered on Monday from Premier

Now for the highs
Ordered mine on Saturday. Came in today as well. I like mine but I'll be honest the print job on mine looks pixelated or something. Not a good look.

Last edited:
I was about to say that Rukus got the Black/Red J-packs :lol:

Might wait until more shops get them, especially locally.

Think Im passing on the J-packs. They ARE nice, but I dont need them.

Good luck everyone. 

Back
Top Bottom