2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wish i had got in on the 510s, slept on SOMPs too, I was tryng to kick my shoe buying, and it lasted all of 2 weeks, when those two dropped, FML. Ive been going ham lately too, still am holding out hope of SOMPS around 175 or lower in a 13 (doubtful) and 510s for retail (slightly possible).

This week i got air max 90 IDs, invisible woman af1s, miami nights lebron 11s, shadow jordan 1s, Celtic Jordan 1s, Bugs Bunny Jordan 8s, and tonight i was able to cook on Yeezy foams. All were retail or less (some like invisible woman, bugs, shadows and lebrons were vnds, rest ds) but its still about 900 bucks worth of kicks before i knew it. Especially when i finally got a nike drop in cart tonight. I sold some kicks last week and got about 350 in profit but still its like a drug problem lol. I couldve upgraded my pc, but then again i can always get rid of some of these.

Its funny how sometimes buying one shoe can make another lose its intrigue, like finding vnds shadows under 175 completely made me forget i got celtic 1s for 65 DS, and finding MN for 130 were overshadowed by the similiar colorway on the foams.

With that being said, SOMPS around 180 are still on the radar. Though im not really interested in any new drops until carmines, concord lows are a maybe, and then summer is quiet on the jordan front for me except for AJ1SB (black preferably), and royal highs on the SB side, though im sure the blacksheep collabo might be dope, and the red khaki high GR are on my radar.

Sorry for my super random post lol
Man I totally feel you on this.  I however have been able to keep my addiction under control.  I can only wear so many shoes ...but man there are so many I want LOL.  I just supress it and say to myself only get the ones you feel you cannot live without ..which is hilarious in itself ...THEYRE SHOES I tell myself.  Oh well ...I dont do drugs I drink socially ... so this shoe addiction isnt so bad...and its nothing I go broke over

Man I totally feel you on this.  I however have been able to keep my addiction under control.  I can only wear so many shoes ...but man there are so many I want LOL.  I just supress it and say to myself only get the ones you feel you cannot live without ..which is hilarious in itself ...THEYRE SHOES I tell myself.  Oh well ...I dont do drugs I drink socially ... so this shoe addiction isnt so bad...and its nothing I go broke over

I hear You Loud And Clear lol. Im not broke exactly from them either but sometimes I do feel I could make better choices with my money and I don't save like I should. But then part if me is like you can resell them down the line yada yada but I rarely do

Mcrads remind of the Send Help 2's; just way too loud for me

Purple cement print, large horrible lookin words on the back, and a neon sole is way louder than a white and black shoe with green,red, and yellow accents

To each its own tho

Last edited:
wish i had got in on the 510s, slept on SOMPs too, I was tryng to kick my shoe buying, and it lasted all of 2 weeks, when those two dropped, FML. Ive been going ham lately too, still am holding out hope of SOMPS around 175 or lower in a 13 (doubtful) and 510s for retail (slightly possible).

This week i got air max 90 IDs, invisible woman af1s, miami nights lebron 11s, shadow jordan 1s, Celtic Jordan 1s, Bugs Bunny Jordan 8s, and tonight i was able to cook on Yeezy foams. All were retail or less (some like invisible woman, bugs, shadows and lebrons were vnds, rest ds) but its still about 900 bucks worth of kicks before i knew it. Especially when i finally got a nike drop in cart tonight. I sold some kicks last week and got about 350 in profit but still its like a drug problem lol. I couldve upgraded my pc, but then again i can always get rid of some of these.

Its funny how sometimes buying one shoe can make another lose its intrigue, like finding vnds shadows under 175 completely made me forget i got celtic 1s for 65 DS, and finding MN for 130 were overshadowed by the similiar colorway on the foams.

With that being said, SOMPS around 180 are still on the radar. Though im not really interested in any new drops until carmines, concord lows are a maybe, and then summer is quiet on the jordan front for me except for AJ1SB (black preferably), and royal highs on the SB side, though im sure the blacksheep collabo might be dope, and the red khaki high GR are on my radar.

Sorry for my super random post lol

Damn bro $900? you went ham for real. Binge Copping I guess. Lol but na man I think everyone here has had that buy bug hit em like that on a occasion or two before. I know I have.

it has to do with the packages requiring a signature.. but when someone's home and they just don't even try.. that's not okay.. Bay Area USPS is garbage.. even at the actual post office they make customers feel like they're keeping them from doing their job.. and don't get me started on their telephone customer service..
@BryMon have you experienced this here yet?

Usps works best for me... for some reason fedex sits in Richmond for days every time I use them

maybe my USPS carrier just doesn't like climbing stairs..

Probably this

copped the 12, repped, these are brown tape box right? Hopefully theyre not UCS tight, since i have those in a 12 too.

But how are these dues coming up on these pretty complete runs? I know they had the shrimps, and i know something else awesome recently for the low.

You getting rid of the ucs

I work from home so usually I have no issues with USPS or any deliveries.  However, one time I went to the post office to ship something and when I came back home and checked the tracking on USPS site it said delivered. This was for the bred 11s ..I called they said it was delivered to an apt # ...it wasnt mine...lol. I head over there knock on the door nobody answers..called the office and apparently the resident had called them to tell them about the package ...he dropped it off to them and the office brought it to me ...i was kind of pissed cause all the information was correct they just took it to the wrong door ...but either way i got em so .yeh ..

Sucks hearing all these horror stories about USPS, idiots in Washington have done a great job killing them slowly. I always give them business when I need to ship stuff.

Damn bro $900? you went ham for real. Binge Copping I guess. Lol but na man I think everyone here has had that buy bug hit em like that on a occasion or two before. I know I have.

lol it was somewhat reasonable until i threw in the 267 for the foams and someone offered me possibly a one time shot at using their swoosh discount so i got the nike id air maxs for another 90, if it wasnt for that it wouldnt be so bad. Plus like i said earlier some pairs kind of make others less cool so im sure a few of these will wind up for trade/sale. im always searching and sometimes im not as patient on pulling the trigger as i should be, like the invisible womens, i was so nostalgic but really theyre not all that, but they are somewhat interesting. same witht he 1s, the shadows killed my celtics cop even though that was a steal lol.

Lunar prestos are going back to nordstrom lol. Their sneaker project is awesome and cant beat 33% but honestly i dont see myself wearing very often despite the comfort.

So speaking of usps. They have a pilot program at staples where they're having usps services handled by staples employees, not union usps workers.
So naturally the actual usps workers are protesting at staples. A radio clip played the usps union spokesman saying something like " were just afraid people won't get the high quality postal service they have come to depend on".
So I was like, what's wrong with that sentence.
The post office is dying. They're competing with private companies like ups. And ups and fedex do things so much better, although there is a degree of shady with each.
Usps is just a bunch of lazy arrogant union employees that need a harsh reality check.
We don't need them. They need us.
That whole 10 people in line with one clerk working and 2 with the "next window please" signs deserve what's coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usps works best for me... for some reason fedex sits in Richmond for days every time I use them
Probably this
You getting rid of the ucs

nope, i suffer through wearing them lol, but taking out the insole made my civilist way better so ill try that next time i wear the UCS

lol it was somewhat reasonable until i threw in the 267 for the foams and someone offered me possibly a one time shot at using their swoosh discount so i got the nike id air maxs for another 90, if it wasnt for that it wouldnt be so bad. Plus like i said earlier some pairs kind of make others less cool so im sure a few of these will wind up for trade/sale. im always searching and sometimes im not as patient on pulling the trigger as i should be, like the invisible womens, i was so nostalgic but really theyre not all that, but they are somewhat interesting. same witht he 1s, the shadows killed my celtics cop even though that was a steal lol.

Lunar prestos are going back to nordstrom lol. Their sneaker project is awesome and cant beat 33% but honestly i dont see myself wearing very often despite the comfort.
LOL ..I do that too ..start calculating how something cancels out something else ...so I really only spent this much ..cause man I buy up clothes like almost the same way.  I usually sell the clothes though ..only shoes that dont get worn get sold ...its rare.  I been checking out Nordstrom as well..good stuff.

So speaking of usps. They have a pilot program at staples where they're having usps services handled by staples employees, not union usps workers.
So naturally the actual usps workers are protesting at staples. A radio clip played the usps union spokesman saying something like " were just afraid people won't get the high quality postal service they have come to depend on".
The post office is dying. They're competing with private companies like ups. And ups and fedex do things so much better, although there is a degree of shady with each.
Usps is just a bunch of lazy arrogant union employees that need a harsh reality check.
That whole 10 people in line with one clerk working and 2 with the "next window please" signs deserve what's coming.

It's deliberate man, this makes me sad. Classic 'starve the beast' is happening, what's being done to USPS with their pensions no other company has asked to do the same. I would never understand the attack on labor that's happening since the 80's.

The worst part is FedEx and UPS uses the postal service to deliver packages in many cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's deliberate man, this makes me sad. Classic 'starve the beast' is happening, what's being done to USPS with their pensions no company has asked to do the same. I would never understand the attack on labor that's happening since the 80's.

I didnt want to get into this but i did write a pretty long paper in one of my classes abut the current state of affairs at USPS. That company is being crippled by the gov, they make so much money but arent liquid due to that stupid pension plan, i cant remeber how many exactly but they have to have like over 30 years worth of pensions saved in a bank account that cant be touched. They are nowhere near actually being in debt but the monies being held basically makes it so they have no resources to operate with. Its crazy like the government wants them to fail. I almost felt like it was a capitalist ploy to get more people to buy into the notion that big government cant provide ANY services well.

they literally have pensions saved up fro people that havent begun to work at the post office yet

Last edited:
If the USPS goes, UPS and FedEx will give rural america and anyone outside of the driving range of their sort facilities the big middle finger.

You live in a nice sized metro area so yeah USPS is competing with the private carriers and doesn't offer the flexibility they do. Try shipping something to a small town and see where that gets you with the private companies, it'll either cost a TON of money, take a long time to get there, they will refuse to even take it from you.

When I first started working at my current employer I started off in the mail room, and used all 3 services to ship very time sensitive documents. I don't want to tell you how many times FedEx would have to credit us a ton of money because they screwed up a First Overnight shipment that's supposed to be there by 8:30 and they ended up sitting on it until noon. Or how they routinely dropped stuff off on the wrong floor of a large tower.

USPS was on the ball, and it's what we had to use for certain things, like filings with the US Patent Office, and I can't think of one time that ended up being wrong.

Edit: I should mention that the only time I ever really have issues with any of the carriers is if there's a temp driver on the route. We've had our stuff dumped on the wrong floor when the normal guy is on vacation or has left for a different route and the new guy was just thrown to the wolves and expected to roll with it.

For work my building has its own zip code and the USPS has a tiny little post office in the building that's got super limited hours with an actual person, the main sort site is a short walk away and there's another small post office with semi normal hours 2 blocks from the building.

So when we have to bring stuff to the post office it isn't the trek some people have to make.

Last edited:
I guess I'm the only one that likes the usps. My mail man is the ****! He runs the same time everyday! And he even brings me packages that I'm supposed to go pick up.

I guess I'm the only one that likes the usps. My mail man is the ****! He runs the same time everyday! And he even brings me packages that I'm supposed to go pick up.
Make sure you tip him at Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom