2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I guess I'm the only one that likes the usps. My mail man is the ****! He runs the same time everyday! And he even brings me packages that I'm supposed to go pick up.

Nope, I love my letter carriers, In 2012 I had packages en route when I had to have a hurrication. I was worried about them sitting on my porch in possible hurricane strength winds so I put a hold on my mail. Dudes came out and brought my hold packages on Labor Day when I got back into town.

I speak to them when I get a chance and treat them like human beings. It's amazing how something as simple as asking how their day is goes towards getting you better service.

I do have in-laws that actually work for the USPS in another city.. and they're all hardworking/good people..

I don't want anyone to lose their job... but USPS needs to get with the times or I fear the worst will happen.

I guess I'm the only one that likes the usps. My mail man is the ****! He runs the same time everyday! And he even brings me packages that I'm supposed to go pick up.
your lucky, if its raining mine will put the box in a shopping bag and hang it from the mailbox. last time it happened the box got soaked and the clothes i ordered were as well.   i had to confront her about it.  

your lucky, if its raining mine will put the box in a shopping bag and hang it from the mailbox. last time it happened the box got soaked and the clothes i ordered were as well.   i had to confront her about it.  
Gotdawg!!!  That sucks ...It looks like this is one of those things where when it comes to the postal worker .....its pretty much going to come down to what the type of person they are.

Last edited:
im biased too because my USPS shipments ALWAYS get here by 10am at the latest even saturdays cause we have a mail forwarder so thy pick it up from USPS and deliver to my complex.

Its awesome to know if im off my stuff will be here well before noon. USPS and fedex tend to come much later in the day.

Gotdawg!!!  That sucks ...It looks like this is one of those things where when it comes to the postal worker .....its pretty much going to come down to what the type of person they are.
your right, no disrespect to the lady delivering in my neighborhood, she is very nice but if your getting paid enough to make it by without really worrying, get out of the truck and do what your getting paid for ya know

I've got to install a curb side box by some point this year. So I'm wondering if my opinion of my letter carriers will drop after they start leaving stuff basically in the street.

Great price on those MN, I'd buy at that price. So far the only LBJ11s I've picked up were the Gator Kings.

I've been on a Tiempo 94 kick the past few days, wish I'd have caught that restock on the royal and black/red pairs because people want too much damn money for them on the resale market.

I think I'm going to take a break from SB buying unless I come across a steal, nothing in the pipeline really has me excited right now so I can let my wallet recoup a bit.

What size Tiempos? Just in case I come across them.

Size 11, I just got the White/Black/Red, sourced the black/red but waiting until early next week to make a trigger pull on it since I found it in a few spots. The Black/Royal are the only ones that seem to be escaping me for a decent price, everyone wants 195+ for them.

When I was still living with my dad. (rip) Someone stole our mailbox. Our mail carrier got out the truck every day for 2 weeks to knock on the door and give my dad our mail. After that i've had nothing but respect for them. Our UPS man over there was really good too. I started an online rim and tire business around  that time. And he used to ship everything for one flat rate. It didn't matter if it was going to Fla or Russia. He charged me the same price every time! 

What color orange? Maybe a light almost yellow orange, but something like Safety Orange will look gross in there. I wish they'd have matched the outsole with the alt laces,

Size 11, I just got the White/Black/Red, sourced the black/red but waiting until early next week to make a trigger pull on it since I found it in a few spots. The Black/Royal are the only ones that seem to be escaping me for a decent price, everyone wants 195+ for them.

So far I've only found 11.5's. A bunch of stores that only do phone orders so don't know what sizes they have. I remember Bows and Arrows had them in store, but again don't know what sizes. Might be worth calling tomorrow.

What color orange? Maybe a light almost yellow orange, but something like Safety Orange will look gross in there. I wish they'd have matched the outsole with the alt laces,

I agree with you on all counts, definitely a more pastel type of orange not crazy intense. And the alt laces should have been sole color, nike constantly drops the ball on alt lace colors, whats the point of double laces when its 2 sets of black on bazooka joes? they couldnt even hit it with white or any of the number of colors on the kicks. VDay dunks shouldve had a different shade of red. I made my send helps 2s crazier with the neon green laces, thoguh i know lots of people hate those. No green laces for UCS, Premier alts coulve been better too, no way im taking the 3m out for boring old gray laces.

This is where i got the idea of the color though.

you're free to put in whatever you want, I think if you're going to go with pink go bold and make it neon or really bright, but at the same time I really like how the shoe looks with the white laces in it, and don't feel compelled to change it out until at least next summer.

you're free to put in whatever you want, I think if you're going to go with pink go bold and make it neon or really bright, but at the same time I really like how the shoe looks with the white laces in it, and don't feel compelled to change it out until at least next summer.
I agree with this.  As someone else said earlier, i think that anything but white laces takes away from that white tongue.  I thought about doing a swap in mine, but that white tongue is just so dope, i couldnt do it.

hadowajp hadowajp Did you end up going to the outlet the other day? If so what was it looking like don't want to make the drive out there for nothing.
Traffic was horrendous today so I turned around but I have to head that way tomorrow pm me your number and I'll text you

This is why I think so highly of them all in the carrier

Damn, i have been out of town on a business trip all week.  The wife just called me and said the UPS driver left them on the doorstep and we had a torrential down pour and the box is straight waterlogged.  If those BAOs are ruined, im gonna be tight!

I agree with you on all counts, definitely a more pastel type of orange not crazy intense. And the alt laces should have been sole color, nike constantly drops the ball on alt lace colors, whats the point of double laces when its 2 sets of black on bazooka joes? they couldnt even hit it with white or any of the number of colors on the kicks. VDay dunks shouldve had a different shade of red. I made my send helps 2s crazier with the neon green laces, thoguh i know lots of people hate those. No green laces for UCS, Premier alts coulve been better too, no way im taking the 3m out for boring old gray laces.

This is where i got the idea of the color though.

for whatever reason this pic made me realize I don't have the Mia lows and that I'm an idiot for not having them by now.

Damn, i have been out of town on a business trip all week.  The wife just called me and said the UPS driver left them on the doorstep and we had a torrential down pour and the box is straight waterlogged.  If those BAOs are ruined, im gonna be tight!
mfw no baos 

So speaking of usps. They have a pilot program at staples where they're having usps services handled by staples employees, not union usps workers.
So naturally the actual usps workers are protesting at staples. A radio clip played the usps union spokesman saying something like " were just afraid people won't get the high quality postal service they have come to depend on".
So I was like, what's wrong with that sentence.
The post office is dying. They're competing with private companies like ups. And ups and fedex do things so much better, although there is a degree of shady with each.
Usps is just a bunch of lazy arrogant union employees that need a harsh reality check.
We don't need them. They need us.
That whole 10 people in line with one clerk working and 2 with the "next window please" signs deserve what's coming.
Look I don't work for the USPS, but I am a member of a union and this is the last place I want to come into and hear anti-union nonsense when we're here to talk about shoes. I don't know if you just have a problem with USPS, or the fact that they are union members, or have a problem with all unions or what the deal is but.....You, along with some others in here are generalizing the entire USPS based on your handful of bad experiences. With as many shoes as everyone here cops, you are bound to have some bad experiences with any service being used.  There are plenty of good mail carriers/workers, plenty of bad ones, as it is with anything. There are plenty of hard working union members busting their *****, just as there are going to be some lazy ones.... and just as many of the same for non-union on both sides of it. I'd appreciate it if that stuff stays out of this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom