2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeSomeRice

yeah.. but it's the principle of it all.. it's 2014 and the USPS STILL won't redeliver unless you request it.
I'm not arguing with you; I agree :lol:

I've just learned the USPS is pretty flawed so I found the best and easiest ways to get my packages
lol.. apologies if i came across as argumentative... i agree, that is the easiest way.

end scene. back to SB's! :smile:

it has to do with the packages requiring a signature.. but when someone's home and they just don't even try.. that's not okay.. Bay Area USPS is garbage.. even at the actual post office they make customers feel like they're keeping them from doing their job.. and don't get me started on their telephone customer service..
@BryMon have you experienced this here yet?

They def knock man

If you aren't home and it's sig confirmation they aren't gonna leave it; I hate sig confirmation but eBay pretty forces people into it

I get all packages sent to my work

Last edited:
it has to do with the packages requiring a signature.. but when someone's home and they just don't even try.. that's not okay.. Bay Area USPS is garbage.. even at the actual post office they make customers feel like they're keeping them from doing their job.. and don't get me started on their telephone customer service..
@BryMon have you experienced this here yet?
USPS by me  , just leaves my packages in my fence if no one home.

I really want a pair of Baohaus and found a seller willing to do $155 shipped. You guys think these will pop back up on any sites or is paying that markup the safer bet?
As @flightman  said most will say patience myself included. But at end of the day though if You yourself feel that the shoe is worth that $155 then go ahead and pay it for ease of mind so you can move on and focus on the next cop. I personally have a feeling they'll start to restock at more places as they are a GR but as far as when is what I don't know. 

They def knock man

If you aren't home and it's sig confirmation they aren't gonna leave it; I hate sig confirmation but eBay pretty forces people into it

I get all packages sent to my work
yeah, for the Bao's I wasn't thinking about that and just processed the order.. I usually try to have stuff shipped to my work. thanks! :smile:

Man, listening to everybody talk about shipping shoes to work made me do it for the bao's... NEVER AGAIN lol

I usually ship to my parents house because I wouldnt feel comfortable with my shoes just laying in front of my apt door all day.

Their customer service on the phone... :smh: looking for a lost package is totally useless. I used to stay on hold for like an hour before being attended to. And this happened every single day for like a month. :smh:

SWEET JESUS! They make it almost impossible to talk to a human. Then when you finally unlock the cheat code for actual customer service.. you're on hold forever

Last edited:
copped the 12, repped, these are brown tape box right? Hopefully theyre not UCS tight, since i have those in a 12 too.

But how are these dues coming up on these pretty complete runs? I know they had the shrimps, and i know something else awesome recently for the low.
Yea they are the future box.  They have had the Shrimp, 510's, and McRads.

The McRads sat in a lot of spots, these guys probably bought up everything from smaller skateshops on the low and are now flipping it to get a little back.

I don't remember the Shrimps being super popular when they came out, I think that they were a low seller for a while too.

copped the 12, repped, these are brown tape box right? Hopefully theyre not UCS tight, since i have those in a 12 too.

But how are these dues coming up on these pretty complete runs? I know they had the shrimps, and i know something else awesome recently for the low.
Yep tape box and My McRads fit TTS. But I'm in the same boat as you man wondering about these FSRs. lol

The McRads sat in a lot of spots, these guys probably bought up everything from smaller skateshops on the low and are now flipping it to get a little back.

I don't remember the Shrimps being super popular when they came out, I think that they were a low seller for a while too.
Yea the Shrimps were kinda how the Black Rains are right now.

GF mom is retired so she's always home, I get everything shipped there :smokin

USPS tracking system has been more terrible than usual lately :smh:

McRad were super slept on same with the BHM lows from that year.

Last edited by a moderator:
any idea when they will reveal the blacksheep SB? the wait is killing me...  i am hoping it will be black and gold since that is my favorite color combo.

any idea when they will reveal the blacksheep SB? the wait is killing me...  i am hoping it will be black and gold since that is my favorite color combo.
They'll probably release more teaser pics over weekend 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:

wish i had got in on the 510s, slept on SOMPs too, I was tryng to kick my shoe buying, and it lasted all of 2 weeks, when those two dropped, FML. Ive been going ham lately too, still am holding out hope of SOMPS around 175 or lower in a 13 (doubtful) and 510s for retail (slightly possible).

This week i got air max 90 IDs, invisible woman af1s, miami nights lebron 11s, shadow jordan 1s, Celtic Jordan 1s, Bugs Bunny Jordan 8s, and tonight i was able to cook on Yeezy foams. All were retail or less (some like invisible woman, bugs, shadows and lebrons were vnds, rest ds) but its still about 900 bucks worth of kicks before i knew it. Especially when i finally got a nike drop in cart tonight. I sold some kicks last week and got about 350 in profit but still its like a drug problem lol. I couldve upgraded my pc, but then again i can always get rid of some of these.

Its funny how sometimes buying one shoe can make another lose its intrigue, like finding vnds shadows under 175 completely made me forget i got celtic 1s for 65 DS, and finding MN for 130 were overshadowed by the similiar colorway on the foams.

With that being said, SOMPS around 180 are still on the radar. Though im not really interested in any new drops until carmines, concord lows are a maybe, and then summer is quiet on the jordan front for me except for AJ1SB (black preferably), and royal highs on the SB side, though im sure the blacksheep collabo might be dope, and the red khaki high GR are on my radar.

Sorry for my super random post lol

Last edited:
Damn man, studying on a Friday night and waking up early the next day for clinicals at 6am sucks huge ones. On that note, I'll be at a psych hospital tomorrow to put in some work with the mentally ill. :smokin

Great price on those MN, I'd buy at that price. So far the only LBJ11s I've picked up were the Gator Kings.

I've been on a Tiempo 94 kick the past few days, wish I'd have caught that restock on the royal and black/red pairs because people want too much damn money for them on the resale market.

I think I'm going to take a break from SB buying unless I come across a steal, nothing in the pipeline really has me excited right now so I can let my wallet recoup a bit.

I've been on a Tiempo 94 kick the past few days, wish I'd have caught that restock on the royal and black/red pairs because people want too much damn money for them on the resale market.

Check Niketown DC. No one around here is checking for em

Great price on those MN, I'd buy at that price. So far the only LBJ11s I've picked up were the Gator Kings.

I think I'm going to take a break from SB buying unless I come across a steal, nothing in the pipeline really has me excited right now so I can let my wallet recoup a bit.

i decided i need to do this too my other lbj xi are the Kings Pride, i love that shoe its so awesome and doesnt show wear so they last forever, makes the price even sweeter.

But youre right about that, i have regretted some of my SB cops recently like the anthracite high with the gold sole, the materials suck it looks so bad after like 5 wears, the uprise were a bit disspaointing (got those last week along with baos and lunar prestos).

But really i need to start being more selective about what i buy, more quality over quantity, especially when i buy a few grs that couldve gotten me a shoe i really love.

THose tiempos are pretty cool kicks though, just not for me. i should look up some on feet shots since those tend to sway me.

Back
Top Bottom