2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If I remember right it's white SB laces, white rope laces similar to what goes in actual concord XIs

Started doing a lace swap. I'm not too sure if I should keep the white ones or go with the pink. What do you guys think? 

dude wtf get that pink outta there!! That south beach **** is gonna be so frowned upon once the hype has died. Thank allah they didnt make a yeezy in that colorway otherwise we'd be doomed like we are now with that solar garbage lol

Last edited:

I know someone mentioned the Red Filbert GR earlier, these just hit the bay.

Size 9 & 12 - not a steal but still a good price IMO - 94.99 + 15 Shipping

%24_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-DUNK-H...48?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item27e2f3eda8
That was me. Good looking out but I need a 10. But yea I must've been in a tight spot money wise when they released and passed on them thinking they'd sit longer than they did. I wouldn't mind paying that price at this point cause it's impossible just to even find my size right now lol repped for the help though.

dude wtf get that pink outta there!! That south beach **** is gonna be so frowned upon once the hype has died. Thank allah they didnt make a yeezy in that colorway otherwise we'd be doomed like we are now with that solar garbage lol
Sounds like you missed out on the foams today. Nevertheless, thank you for your feedback. I felt like the color combination was too close to the South Beach colorway. 
Dude is salty as the salt in the background of the baos in the second pic haha
I didn't even notice. Lol. Just took the picture in my kitchen since it has better lighting. Lol

That was me. Good looking out but I need a 10. But yea I must've been in a tight spot money wise when they released and passed on them thinking they'd sit longer than they did. I wouldn't mind paying that price at this point cause it's impossible just to even find my size right now lol repped for the help though.
This shop has a full size run on their site but it is a call to order situation so who knows what they have left. 1-866-29SKATE. Worth a shot for box price.

http://www.level6.com/id-shoes-nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-team-red-team-red-filbert-305050-662.html

This shop has a full size run on their site but it is a call to order situation so who knows what they have left. 1-866-29SKATE. Worth a shot for box price.

http://www.level6.com/id-shoes-nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-team-red-team-red-filbert-305050-662.html
Nice! I will def. give them a call tomorrow. rep'd.

Something tells me they don't update the sizes on the site. I refuse to believe they still have a FSR of 2013 BHMs lol but I'm still gonna call about the filberts tomorrow.

Last edited:

What's wrong with pink?

Pink laces in bao's are extra corny.

Looks like I gotta join the F*** USPS team with makesomerice makesomerice , ordered bao's on tuesday with 2 day shipping...not getting them till monday :smh:

I wish I would've gotten into SB's earlier but I was blinded by JB lol
Pink isn't for me so I would never rock it but to each their own.

You need to have a chat with your letter carrier. I can't remember the last time I had one of those notices aside from when I forget to put a temp hold if I'm going to be out of town for a few days.

Filberts got to be 1 of the most underrated dunks ever imo.I love mines.Great colors and quality

I didnt even get a letter. The package is literally moving like I paid for ground shipping, just chillin for days at all the sort facilities in downtown DC.

I really want a pair of Baohaus and found a seller willing to do $155 shipped. You guys think these will pop back up on any sites or is paying that markup the safer bet?

yeah.. but it's the principle of it all.. it's 2014 and the USPS STILL won't redeliver unless you request it.

I'm not arguing with you; I agree :lol:

I've just learned the USPS is pretty flawed so I found the best and easiest ways to get my packages

Last edited:
I really want a pair of Baohaus and found a seller willing to do $155 shipped. You guys think these will pop back up on any sites or is paying that markup the safer bet?

Most will say patience

I ask... Is a $40 mark up worth not having to lurk NT all day hoping for a restock?

Back to USPS, outside of the occasional ebay seller requesting sig confirmations, they're cool. Ofcourse they loaf on a shoe I'm fiending for tho

You need to have a chat with your letter carrier. I can't remember the last time I had one of those notices aside from when I forget to put a temp hold if I'm going to be out of town for a few days.
it has to do with the packages requiring a signature.. but when someone's home and they just don't even try.. that's not okay.. Bay Area USPS is garbage.. even at the actual post office they make customers feel like they're keeping them from doing their job.. and don't get me started on their telephone customer service..
@BryMon have you experienced this here yet?

Back
Top Bottom