2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Guess I'll be calling them today

The speed of your refund depends on your bank/cc issuer. I called them to ask what was up with my shipping on Tuesday, and that's when I was told the Snake Eyes oversold. He canceled the order, per my request, on the spot. So it took two business days to hit my card.

Thanks bruh..the materials are mad nice and a definite plus but even if it were a basic, GR-type suede I still would've been crazy about them! Love my nontourages too and I'm a sucker for gum bottom shoes but surprisingly the "Stars/Captain America/July 4th/whatevertheyrecalled" joints aren't doing it for me. Just seems like they're missing something.

Off topic, but I finally decided to change my avatar or avi or whatever after my homie @rapcoz2134 suggested I change it so I'm easily recogniavatar or avzed in the thread/NT lol.
you inspired me to finally change mine

The speed of your refund depends on your bank/cc issuer. I called them to ask what was up with my shipping on Tuesday, and that's when I was told the Snake Eyes oversold. He canceled the order, per my request, on the spot. So it took two business days to hit my card.

Fair enough, I'll wait until tomorrow and see whatsup.

1st time poster, long time lurker. Awesome cat gif last page. Nothing like a dancing cat to bring you outta the bushes.

Baos arent bad, but with two jpacks more ajxsb's 420s and 4th o julys, ill sleep easy. Just me tho, good luck to all trying to cop.

I'm the reverse of this, I love the Baos and may get the hackysacks if they look ok, but everything else is uninteresting for me. I never cared for the jpacks and the ajxsb can rot in some resellers garage for ever in my opinion.

Not even offering free shipping with a $700 BIN? SHAME.

well dang i guess i got roasted in here. regardless i placed the BIN much lower than the other DS pairs on ebay. there is a keyword in there OBO. whateves, thanks for a the advertisement i guess....

you're advertising to the wrong crowd lol

True considering is against the rules to advertise crap like that here anyway. im just saying that to the people posting links to my ebay. not here to make money off anyone as you can see from my limited 170 something posts. i figured 700 would be a pipe dream but not far off from the 500 h/o so far. its a come up finding such a sick shoe on a shelf at such a random place. man i was shocked seeing them just setting there. oh well i feel you guys. just trying to get some damn skunks man! can i just get some ds skunks in my life without getting flamed. like i said, i feel you guys. flame on.
I'll sell you my skunks for 900 plus shipping  
embarassed.gif

just playin I'm never sellin my skunks

@brandon12688

#NTNeverForgets

@ddash
 Yeah, ebay name is same as username here

As soon as I came back into the thread the first thing I see was his reselling preparation situation and then when I saw that $700 post :smh:

I guess it depends on what region you're in, but I love my route letter carriers. I don't think they've ever lost a package and I tend to get stuff in earlier than I remember when I was young. The only bad thing I can say is that they're pushing my neighborhood to put in curbside boxes which I don't feel like putting in myself.

My USPS delivery people are good, I've never had an issue, I just don't like when my UPS package is down the block and can be delivered by them but instead they transfer it to USPS and that's where a delay may occur. But typically if its USPS or UPS in charge of the entire process I'm more than satisfied :smokin

chicagoguy5 chicagoguy5 I hate the hand off, UPS Mail Innovations and FedEx Smartpost need to die in a fire, nobody wants to take responsibility for your package when it ends up in some limbo for a day or two. I've watched as a package coming from the west coast blows past my state and ends up in some sort facility in MS before it comes back to LA for delivery in a day or two. I'll always pay a bit extra for it to only be handled by 1 carrier.

Today's Non SB dunk wear. I don't know why, but I've always liked regular Highs a bit more, maybe it's because they're dirt cheap, maybe because they're easy to get. It's a gorgeous day out here today so I felt comfortable wearing a mostly white pair of sneakers.

chicagoguy5 chicagoguy5 I hate the hand off, UPS Mail Innovations and FedEx Smartpost need to die in a fire, nobody wants to take responsibility for your package when it ends up in some limbo for a day or two. I've watched as a package coming from the west coast blows past my state and ends up in some sort facility in MS before it comes back to LA for delivery in a day or two. I'll always pay a bit extra for it to only be handled by 1 carrier.
I guess their services differ depending on the area? USPS has horrible customer service out here..

The issue with me is that when ordering online I don't always get to choose who the carrier is or how it will be delivered. If it were up to me I'd choose UPS Ground every single time without anyone else touching my package except for UPS employees. But it's frustrating to sit there and see the package is half an hour away from your house and expect it will be delivered in the morning like usual to only find out it went from Indiana through Illinois into Wisconsin and back down to Illinois and then handed over to USPS which adds an additional day at least. When a company like Foot Locker, NDC, Vertical Urge stick with UPS ground it's so much easier because I know I'll get my package within three day's or sooner and delivery time is always between 10am and 12pm by the same cool guy. Nothing worse than waiting on a package of shoe's you just need to have and having no idea when they will arrive whether it's the date or time when USPS and FedEx handles my packages.

In my opinion: 1. UPS Ground 2. USPS Priority Mail 3. FedEx

I guess their services differ depending on the area? USPS has horrible customer service out here..

Yeah, I think we all agreed that customer service is hit or miss depending on your location and who your delivery person is. For all I know my preferred carrier's may be UPS and USPS in my area but in your area you may prefer FedEx.

By the way, I'm still trying to figure out what "oop" stands for. My theory is alley oop as in a pass/assist, but I haven't had anyone confirm this for me :smh:

I think that everything is dependent on where you're located in relation to the sort sites. I live in the New Orleans metro area so we've got a sort facility for all the carriers, not as big as the hub in Memphis, but still a nice size, I also happen to live in a sweet spot where I'm almost always getting my stuff by mid day, unless it's the holidays and the delivery is coming via UPS, I'm so close to the local office that I won't see my stuff until the driver is on his way back in which could be as late as 9pm.

Back
Top Bottom