2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Saw a few pages back someone lookin for a dinosaur jr, don't know what size or what they should be going for, but there's an 11 is good shape that just hit the bay. Starting at 190.

mints mints well speak of the devil! BIN 225 OBO...

the only problem is once you start buying old stuff it becomes an obsession. I missed out on a ton of newer SBs tracking down some white whales from the late 90s early 00s. Don't regret it now, but who knows years from now when all the later releases have dried up.

the only problem is once you start buying old stuff it becomes an obsession. I missed out on a ton of newer SBs tracking down some white whales from the late 90s early 00s. Don't regret it now, but who knows years from now when all the later releases have dried up.

trust me.... :lol: it's actually some decent sized stuff on the bay... I mean in regards to stuff people really like

pushhead 2s
purple pigeons
melvins
dr. feelgoods

but man those shoes don't move me at all. It's some WPF in a 7 but man I don't know. I really need to be able to wear these wearing shorts :lol: 7s would be look too long

There's one on eBay right now currently at 150$ with 13$ shipping. From NY maybe some local who needs a 9 can negotiate with the seller.

There's one on eBay right now currently at 150$ with 13$ shipping. From NY maybe some local who needs a 9 can negotiate with the seller.

god dammit... lol  i already spoke to this guy and made an offer and agreed on it...tried 2x to pay this guy. but his paypal isnt verified so his invoices arent going through....now i gotta wait for my refunds to be brought back!

edit:

cliff note

- made an offer

- agreed

-invoiced x2

-paid 2x /didnt go through

-called paypal asked why ( they said he keeps rejecting the payment)

-im out some cash due to pending refund with the bank and cc company.

-all legit just gotta wait for my refunds to arrive to do the process again ( he will verify his paypal account so i can get an invoice)

Last edited:
is that like "what you" tombout "Willis?"
What the ....Did I really show up to some new terms? lol. I looked at the link and I read "tombout tiffs" out loud. I cracked up. lol.

As for disco...almost like I'm selling some drugs lol. "Disco on the bowl" .

Just went on a little ebay spree. Put in some midball offers on a few dunks (SOMPs, DBs, Takashi 2s), and am winning a tiff dunk low auction but haven't hit reserve yet.

SOMP's you say!? Still waiting till it's relatively dry here in Ohio...been raining a bit but these will definitely be beat by the time I'm through with them! The regulars in here know how butt hurt and how much I was fiendin for these even before they released!
A

Last edited:
Good looking on the Red Snake Eyes link just picked them up with free shipping,
I was also able to get Carolina Dunks of the Bay for pretty much retail I'm super stoked! Now
I gotta find a way to tell the wife so she won't be mad lol #Sneakerheadproblems

I was also able to get Carolina Dunks of the Bay for pretty much retail I'm super stoked!
Did you pay over retail? If you did, hopefully not too much over cause they've been posted in here a few times in various sizes at different skate shops homie..I know it's hard to keep up with the thread if you're not a regular checking in every other hour but try a search next time, it could pay off in the end for you.

SOMP's you say!? Still waiting till it's relatively dry here in Ohio...been raining a bit but these will definitely be beat by the time I'm through with them! The regulars in here know how butt hurt and how much I was fiendin for these even before they released!
A
Congrats man, Repped... glad you were able to cop!

Last edited:
Did you pay over retail? If you did, hopefully not too much over cause they've been posted in here a few times in various sizes at different skate shops homie..I know it's hard to keep up with the thread if you're not a regular checking in every other hour but try a search next time, it could pay off in the end for you.
I've been searching for a size 11 for a while now. By any chance do you know where I can get one?

Back
Top Bottom