2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did you pay over retail? If you did, hopefully not too much over cause they've been posted in here a few times in various sizes at different skate shops homie..I know it's hard to keep up with the thread if you're not a regular checking in every other hour but try a search next time, it could pay off in the end for you.

Not too bad since I had no chance at them due to my location I had no problem spending a few xtra bucks.
The pace this thread moves at is unreal I can't keep up lol

Congrats man, Repped... glad you were able to cop!
Thanks bruh..the materials are mad nice and a definite plus but even if it were a basic, GR-type suede I still would've been crazy about them! Love my nontourages too and I'm a sucker for gum bottom shoes but surprisingly the "Stars/Captain America/July 4th/whatevertheyrecalled" joints aren't doing it for me. Just seems like they're missing something.

Off topic, but I finally decided to change my avatar or avi or whatever after my homie @rapcoz2134 suggested I change it so I'm easily recogniavatar or avzed in the thread/NT lol.

Last edited:
Dang this thread moves so quick!!

Been so damn swamped with work and finally got a chance to catch up. 

Anyone cop the Bao's recently? Can't find them anywhere near me….

Dang this thread moves so quick!!

Been so damn swamped with work and finally got a chance to catch up. 

Anyone cop the Bao's recently? Can't find them anywhere near me….
Yup got two pairs in my size thanks to the NTers.
Got em from Size? but sold out now.

Been looking all over for Bao's
frown.gif
Just found a french website who got em.

1 pair left per size, be quick fellas

http://www.kryptonhit.com/nike-skat...high-premium-sb-313171-114.html#/pointures-40

EDIT: 25€ extra shipped to US

Last edited:
those are some highlights, but overall I enjoyed the article. Do I like it ? Not so much but I def respect it more. They are ultimately right--you are paying a convenience fee. And for somebody like me, I'm not always tryna be standing in like 3-4 hours ahead of time, OR driving all around town calling this store and that store. Or even worse come Christmas time when it's all that with the ADDED FACTOR of jeopardizing your own personal safety. I'm cool with a 20,30 tax. I'll admit it.

Like for these Columbias and Pantones that's finna drop? Man sign me up for the preorder tax. Straight up. It's worth the peace of mind
laugh.gif

"the hood loves shiny shoes"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ain't that the TRUTH!!!
Perfect gif but that article frankly pissed me off. Its all a bunch of excuses. 

I understand and am fine with a 20-30 upcharge for something I just dont want to put effort into. HOWEVER. If these guys weren't scooping up a ridiculous amount of pairs then they would just sit in the store for a few more hours. Hence giving the average Joe Schmoe time to wake up normally, hit up their local spot, and buy at retail. 

For example, the Diamond highs...

Sure theres money to be made, but nothing in that article justifies that side of the game in my opinion. 

Perfect gif but that article frankly pissed me off. Its all a bunch of excuses. 
I understand and am fine with a 20-30 upcharge for something I just dont want to put effort into. HOWEVER. If these guys weren't scooping up a ridiculous amount of pairs then they would just sit in the store for a few more hours. Hence giving the average Joe Schmoe time to wake up normally, hit up their local spot, and buy at retail. 
For example, the Diamond highs...

Sure theres money to be made, but nothing in that article justifies that side of the game in my opinion. 
Pretty much how I feel about it. Whoever these guys are that complex interviewed, they act like they're providing a service and they have the right to upcharge bc they put in a little work. Sure, supply and demand but when they're taking so much supply there's not enough mouths to feed, and that's where demand will come in.

Man, it's like a few weeks or months when we were talking about the resellers and mints mints brought up about how that income should be taxed. I don't remember the conversation exactly but it went along those lines.

Last edited:
I can't remember exactly what I said, but it was something along the lines of these guys are going to be crying when the IRS comes knocking and they don't have any paperwork backing up their expenses and they get hit with a huge tax liability.

Its pretty hard to keep a paper trail when you're bribing managers to get access to pairs.

The way I look at it is that there's maybe 1 or 2 shoes a year that I'll pay a premium over right when they come out, everything else no matter how bad I want it, if I miss out on it oh well. I don't really go after Jordans any more because of the BS, I won't play the game, and unless I get lucky and something I want isn't wanted by everybody and their mom and I happen to chance upon it later on, oh well. My tastes in sneakers are diverse enough to where there's always going to be something that's easy as hell to get that I'm going to enjoy wearing.
Same. I stopped paying premiums a few years back. If I miss out on a pair that I really want, I add it to "THE LIST" I keep and just keep it moving. Come to find out, every couple months I cut that list down and shoes I thought I really, really wanted I can actually do without.

Best advice I've ever heard or could give......."There's always another pair coming out soon"

-----------------------------------

Birches > Baos. Got my Birches on a huge disco, I think it was like $45 shipped. S/o to whoever in the thread posted an on-foot around that time that sold me on 'em. Bought em that day haha. I wish I had the time to go back and find it in the thread and REP DAT MAN AGAIN somehow haha.

god dammit... lol  i already spoke to this guy and made an offer and agreed on it...tried 2x to pay this guy. but his paypal isnt verified so his invoices arent going through....now i gotta wait for my refunds to be brought back!

edit:

cliff note

- made an offer

- agreed

-invoiced x2

-paid 2x /didnt go through

-called paypal asked why ( they said he keeps rejecting the payment)

-im out some cash due to pending refund with the bank and cc company.

-all legit just gotta wait for my refunds to arrive to do the process again ( he will verify his paypal account so i can get an invoice)
this is the first time i've seen cliffnotes longer than the actual statement 
laugh.gif

1st time poster, long time lurker. Awesome cat gif last page. Nothing like a dancing cat to bring you outta the bushes.

Baos arent bad, but with two jpacks more ajxsb's 420s and 4th o julys, ill sleep easy. Just me tho, good luck to all trying to cop.

1st time poster, long time lurker. Awesome cat gif last page. Nothing like a dancing cat to bring you outta the bushes.

Baos arent bad, but with two jpacks more ajxsb's 420s and 4th o julys, ill sleep easy. Just me tho, good luck to all trying to cop.
Welcome! Glad the cat lured you in. :tongue:

Welcome :wink:

Back
Top Bottom