2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$180 shipped for a pair of DS SB SOMP, what do you guys think on that price?
i payed 200 shipped for mine and i wasn't at all salty. After they arrived and i got to wear them it's been 200 well spent. if i saw my size for 180 that would be an absolute double up for me. Get them and enjoy them bro!!!

$180 shipped for a pair of DS SB SOMP, what do you guys think on that price?
I got mine on Saturday for $175 through paypal invoice from seller kixsin...thought that was a great price and he was quick, got them out Saturday afternoon priority and they should actually be waiting for me once I get off work.

I got mine on Saturday for $175 through paypal invoice from seller kixsin...thought that was a great price and he was quick, got them out Saturday afternoon priority and they should actually be waiting for me once I get off work.
$175 shipped? That's a great deal.

Yeah anything under 2 ain't bad on the somps. They are very very nice but man, so many black based highs

Cant go wrong with black though with that being said those thermal stitches will go on sale soon... cant wait 
nthat.gif

Yeah my 9.5 SOMP fits but I may try to do a size swap if possible because I'd rather have that 10. And after that hideous "sneaker convention" on Saturday, I'm seriously considering selling my Tiffs. Everyone there was super lame. I met a couple cool dudes, but otherwise I met mostly 10 year olds and (I hate to say it and sound like a jerk) losers. Some group of kids asked me if I was selling my tiffs and when I said no they asked me if I was a hypebeast? I just can't be associated with a shoe that is most appreciated by people like that. I felt weird after I left, like the game had died.

Yeah my 9.5 SOMP fits but I may try to do a size swap if possible because I'd rather have that 10. And after that hideous "sneaker convention" on Saturday, I'm seriously considering selling my Tiffs. Everyone there was super lame. I met a couple cool dudes, but otherwise I met mostly 10 year olds and (I hate to say it and sound like a jerk) losers. Some group of kids asked me if I was selling my tiffs and when I said no they asked me if I was a hypebeast? I just can't be associated with a shoe that is most appreciated by people like that. I felt weird after I left, like the game had died.
Can't say that I'm surprised.

wear a shoe for yourself, not for anyone else

Not sure where to go with this inquiry but I'm looking for spots in NYC where I can find pants like this:

http://www.atticonlineshop.com/prod...dy-Denim-Co-Weekender-Pants-Black-White-.html

essentially I want these weekenders but without any design, just straight black pants with cuffs on the bottom to wear with my dunks. Any spots you know in NYC please let me know I haven't bought anything besides Levi's or J Crew chinos in forever.

Thanks NT.

Can't say that I'm surprised.
I was and wasn't surprised. I knew this thing was going to be in a train station so I didn't expect anything big or crazy. But I didn't expect the number of people that would make me sad. One guy was trying to sell his South Beach 9's for $650 in PADS condition. I had to pull out my cell phone and show him that I could buy a DS pair from FLIGHT CLUB for less. And that was the rule of thumb for all sellers. 

wear a shoe for yourself, not for anyone else
I do wear them for myself and I like the Tiff High (I like the low better because I think the lesser amount of Aqua looks better on the shoe, the high has almost too much of that color). However, seeing the type of people that were going crazy for the shoe made me look at them completely differently. It's not like I'm wearing the shoe to get cool people to like me or something, but if wearing the shoe will make weird/rude people flock to me I'm out, you know what I mean?

Not sure where to go with this inquiry but I'm looking for spots in NYC where I can find pants like this:

http://www.atticonlineshop.com/prod...dy-Denim-Co-Weekender-Pants-Black-White-.html

essentially I want these weekenders but without any design, just straight black pants with cuffs on the bottom to wear with my dunks. Any spots you know in NYC please let me know I haven't bought anything besides Levi's or J Crew chinos in forever.

Thanks NT.
kith nyc has the best imo  but i have a pair of iloveugly zespy track if you want a more tapered fit/skinnyleg

I was and wasn't surprised. I knew this thing was going to be in a train station so I didn't expect anything big or crazy. But I didn't expect the number of people that would make me sad. One guy was trying to sell his South Beach 9's for $650 in PADS condition. I had to pull out my cell phone and show him that I could buy a DS pair from FLIGHT CLUB for less. And that was the rule of thumb for all sellers. 
I always shake my head when i see folk selling for more than flightclub.

People trying to play reseller tycoon and don't even have a grasp of actual market prices.

I don't think I'll ever feel comfortable at a show like that, only because in my head what would be the perfect event is one where I walk in and find DS pairs that never we're super popular and 20 years old and crazy SMUs from the 70s and early 80s

I do wear them for myself and I like the Tiff High (I like the low better because I think the lesser amount of Aqua looks better on the shoe, the high has almost too much of that color). However, seeing the type of people that were going crazy for the shoe made me look at them completely differently. It's not like I'm wearing the shoe to get cool people to like me or something, but if wearing the shoe will make weird/rude people flock to me I'm out, you know what I mean?
Agreed - highs look tacky, too much aqua. Lows were such butter, wish I still had my pair. Lows were the perfect balance of aqua mixed with the more defined leather finish. Unfortunately I un-DS'd my highs this weekend so I'll be keeping them for a while yet. Should've just sold and money'd up for Royal 1s. UGH.

Yeah, for some reason I thought you would be able to find decent deals on shoes at those kinds of events. But it seems like a flight club market on steroids.

I always liked the colorway but never really liked sb lows the tongue threw it off for me, but I love anything in a hightop so once that colorway came was attached to a hightop model it was a no brainer for me. Glad i have my pair and can't wait to wear them. But people go crazy over almost every shoe now a days honestly. I don't pay attention to it, just like how last week someone said my dmp breds were fake because they didn't say NA on the tongue. I just laughed and walked off, i just stay in my own lane and rock what appeals to me. 

Sipy, I will keep an eye out for you since we have that size in common.  No worries about me copping them because I've got a pair already.
Appreciate it homie.

I was so-so about them until I saw a live video. Then my heart sank. haha

right on. cny are def a favorite pick up this year. although I'm expecting a package today that might be better lol
i can't pin my finger on my favorite pickup of the year so far. Aqua 8s,Tiff Highs, or AJ1XSB are all in the running for that title. 

Back
Top Bottom