2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

inspired by travtvo's picture. love these three sbs. wish i would of doubled up on the yoth and somps.
I'm only missing the SOMPS ! 

And much appreciate for giving me credits !

Oh, yeah, and how the shoes stand out from the hard-wood floor is a really nice touch !

Last edited:
$180 shipped for a pair of DS SB SOMP, what do you guys think on that price?

Just accepted the offer from the seller for $180 shipped ! Excited ! Finally was able to find a pair in my size at a good price ! Much appreciate for the advises, guys ! 

you will pretty much fall in love instantly

quality on the SOMPS is great and they look beautiful on feet

Guys, please move on with the issue.

If you don't wish to share your info... please just keep it to yourself then. I/we understand that you don't want the site to go viral. Makes more sense to just keep it to yourself anyways so that it can stay your spot.

If you have a disagreement, please be civil with it.
I shared the site with who whoever genuinly wanted a pair mentioned and contacted me via PM. It may not save them much but id rather know someone is getting the oop instead of some of the lurkers/resellers ect. I dont need to keep these sites for me, im trying to help ppl out.

here is the point....

this is an open forum. we share info and keep it moving. you cant control who "genuinely" wants a pair even though you think you are. people can play that game with you all they want then get the shoes and put them on the market. you don't know these strangers from a bum on the street.

I shared the site with who whoever genuinly wanted a pair mentioned and contacted me via PM. It may not save them much but id rather know someone is getting the oop instead of some of the lurkers/resellers ect. I dont need to keep these sites for me, im trying to help ppl out.

I never said Bip grew up with money, i said i didnt, meaning I couldnt magically aquire shoes . My age limits me from being an Og collector/ skater. I noticed your dramatic ending about having connections and getting "comp" seats, im not impressed, i havent payed to see a professional sporting event somce i was 18.

My hard wwork does pay off, might even net me a world series ring this year. Not a bad bonus for my secondary job.

Hope you enjoy opening day, its supposed to be beautiful out, try wearing a differnt pair of jeans that arent so baggy,. no one can see your cool sneakers

Aight.

Let's just call it water under the (6th, 7th, and 9th Street) bridges then.

I'm not here to beef with people and be a distraction.

...Do you work for the Pirates? If so, actually drop me a PM. We may have some people in common; I have a friend in the front office.

Good luck this season. I love that stadium!

Last edited:
everytime i see the CNY i get a little more jealous die a little inside
laugh.gif
, this month without copping shoes is going to be tough

Aight.

Let's just call it water under the (6th, 7th, and 9th Street) bridges then.

I'm not here to beef with people and be a distraction.

I agree.
Im gunna keep the work stuff on the low, they (mlb) went strict on social media stuff this year. But if you ever know your comming to town PM me, il get something in motion.

Nice blazers man

**Forces??

Last edited:
Premier Pics... dont know if they been posted but they got em in stock... they got that material some of you hate on em 
laugh.gif
 solid GR imo, discount cop for sure though 
smokin.gif

Stay strong!  I'm right there with you.  Maybe we should start a support group.
roll.gif
what makes it worse is that every day or two i look on ebay and never see an 11.5. When the time comes i just know i wont be able to find a DS pair, or even a VNDS pair for that matter in that size 

So guys, who's coppin the Baos tomorrow ?

I do, at least I'll try to (hoping the GR was not an April's fool)

Last edited:
So guys, who's coppin the Baos tomorrow ?

I do, at least I'll try to (hoping the GR was not an April's fool)

This guy!

Im a little worried tho. We haven't seen or heard anyone say they're getting them, considering most April GR's are readily available for purchase

as long as my local has them in tomorrow I'm planning on picking up a pair.

Here's today's wear

An actual pair of SBs worn by me, seems like it's been too long.

Back
Top Bottom