2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This guy!

Im a little worried tho. We haven't seen or heard anyone say they're getting them, considering most April GR's are readily available for purchase
I posted a tweet yesterday from Premier saying they'll have them online tomorrow :wink:

anyone hear anything about the 25¢ snacks...

maybe some summer/ fall releases? not sure on where to allocate some money.. maybe some older releases, or hold out for newer ones

Called my local shop and no new info for tomorrow. Baos looking like an online cop. Really wanted to see them in person though.

it's a GR though they should be getting some in maybe not on the first but at some point in the month.

Any Nter willing to get me a pair if none of em ship to EU, I'd feel so bad if it's an US only release.
Premier ships worldwide usually but we never know..

Sipy, I will keep an eye out for you since we have that size in common.  No worries about me copping them because I've got a pair already.

Got my YOTH from fliest kicks today;

Ordered on the 24th, got to me in Canada today, the 28th.

These shoes are nice, so nice I am not sure I wanna wear them. ha ha
Nice! Wear them! lol
@BryMon The other box is a medium and I the dimensions on those are 18 x 18 x 16 and the large box is 18 x 18 x 24. They essentially get deeper so not ideal for display purposes. the measurements as I list them are width x height x depth

If you want to get nice unbranded boxes best thing to do would be to take however many shoes you want to stack together and measure them out then head to a box store.

Like I said before a box that measures 20 x 15 x 15 holds 6 boxes perfectly with enough room to seal the box if you're gonna move. It'll end up costing you a bit of cash in the end but still far less than an actual unit. Here's the pic shoe wolf posted of what it would look like with that box.

He's a size 12 and it worked out for him but like I said it'd be best to take 6 of your shoes and measure it out to get an accurate measurement for what works best for your shoes.
Thank you for the follow up explanation. I'm thinking its either this box technique, or a 4-shelf rack from home depot. 
New pickup.
Nice pick up! I just picked up a pair too along with something else.. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Any Nter willing to get me a pair if none of em ship to EU, I'd feel so bad if it's an US only release.

Premier ships worldwide usually but we never know..

if you don't have any luck just shoot me a pm .. I'm gonna stop by VU tomorrow anyway

Last edited:
Premier Pics... dont know if they been posted but they got em in stock... they got that material some of you hate on em :lol:  solid GR imo, discount cop for sure though :smokin
Yup, I'm feeling the black/olive...the swoosh is a nice touch of color to me too.

it's a GR though they should be getting some in maybe not on the first but at some point in the month.
That's what I've been trying to express, since it's supposed to be a GR shops will receive random dates for their stock. Idk if most GR usually have a "release date" but I'm assuming it's an April GR and the 1st was just thrown out there.

Nike looking to go HAM with the Nappyness 
Seems like this year is the year of the gum/icy sole and nappy suede for Nike SB lol

Last edited:
I'm still trying to comprehend the royal blue laces. I can only surmise that it's tied into the concept for the shoe. Either way, I'll use them for other kicks, namely WPF.

The light blue from the sole matches the exterior of the restaurant, the royal blue of the laces looks like either the counter or serving trays, I can't tell from the pictures I'm pulling up. I find it distracting in the shoe though so I probably won't use the blue on my pair, but it makes more sense now.

The light blue from the sole matches the exterior of the restaurant, the royal blue of the laces looks like either the counter or serving trays, I can't tell from the pictures I'm pulling up. I find it distracting in the shoe though so I probably won't use the blue on my pair, but it makes more sense now.

Awesome, thank you sir. Would rep, but I'm currently tapped out.

Back
Top Bottom