2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I might at some point but it looks like any good deals on civilists have passed. 

I'd rather use that $150 for something else at this point. Especially since Im looking for another pair of WPF. Still keeping that SOMP pair DS though, JUST in case. 

Rocking my Snake Eyes today and not really down with the glossy "snake" portions.  I'm thinking of grabbing a superfine foam sandpaper block and making these a matte finish.  Anyone ever try something like this?
Lmk how it goes if you do it. While you're at it, custom the swoosh gold to match the accents/snake eye on the heel too! Lol

I might at some point but it looks like any good deals on civilists have passed. 
I'd rather use that $150 for something else at this point. Especially since Im looking for another pair of WPF. Still keeping that SOMP pair DS though, JUST in case. 
Yeah I feel it bro. I caught my Civilists on sale after striking out on the SOMP release for $130 shipped. I think it was J jli119 that gave the oop from Capsule in Toronto.

And yeah, that gold swoosh really makes the shoe pop. UNheardof Brand in Cinci posted a pic of a custom job and I screen capped and shared it here. If the snake eyes came like that from Nike they woulda been straight copped from me.

Last edited:
Yeah I feel it bro. I caught my Civilists on sale after striking out on the SOMP release for $130 shipped. I think it was @jLi119 that gave the oop from Capsule in Toronto.

And yeah, that gold swoosh really makes the shoe pop. UNheardof Brand in Cinci posted a pic of a custom job and I screen capped and shared it here. If the snake eyes came like that from Nike they woulda been straight copped from me.
yeah it was kidddddddd
nthat.gif

when is the actual drop date of the Bau's? they're so dope to me. the bland of the uppers makes the sole pop something crazy

I just couldn't keep them DS. Got them in the mail and immediately put them on. This was yesterday.

Will very likely be wearing these later today, too. And it's opening day, I'm off, and I'm considering a spur-of-the-moment adventure to the Sox game. I think I can still make it.

when is the actual drop date of the Bau's? they're so dope to me. the bland of the uppers makes the sole pop something crazy
GR, so no official drop date. You'll see the shops drop them as they receive them. Keep it locked here, I'm sure people will post.

The Bao**** joints look kinda crazy but they look like they'd be a nice summer shoe........who can give me some ideas on what would be the best dye/solution to switch the check to black on the team reds 

I'm thinking hard on it, might as well do the swoosh as well.

See, that gold is SO damn dope to me! That woulda been an instant classic for me, GR or QS. I would try it but....,I don't have the shoe and my artistic levels rival that of a 3rd grader lol. I'd probably just ruin them haha. I can't even muster up the confidence for a simple sole dye from that neon green to black on the Send Help 2's

See, that gold is SO damn dope to me! That woulda been an instant classic for me, GR or QS. I would try it but....,I don't have the shoe and my artistic levels rival that of a 3rd grader lol. I'd probably just ruin them haha. I can't even muster up the confidence for a simple sole dye from that neon green to black on the Send Help 2's
its all in the taping... take your time on taping off the shoe around the swooshes n your set

you just gotta have patience like itll take time but in the end itll work ( slow steps ,very carefully)

I'm thinking hard on it, might as well do the swoosh as well.

I went on there IG account yesterday and saw that they use a paint from "michaels store" ( if you have one near you ) and not angelus leather paint. I'm a make a trip to michaels tonight and perform this custom!

found someone selling DS libertys on a facebook group which is surprising because all i ever see are jordans on there. whats a good price to pay for these, size 11 btw. been wanting them for a really long time too wasnt so much into following every sb release back then as i am now.

Last edited:
I'mma look up some stuff on youtube... I wonder how hard it would be to turn the boas into BLACK ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and to turn that sole into PINK???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
By that point you really don't need the Bao's, right? You could try that with any shoe. Would be easier to take any recently released black upper and just change the sole to pink. Unless you're a huge fan of that nappy suede. Either way, going to be hard to duplicate that translucence of the blue midsole when you paint it. But I'm no expert. 

If you try it, post pics

I went on there IG account yesterday and saw that they use a paint from "michaels store" ( if you have one near you ) and not angelus leather paint. I'm a make a trip to michaels tonight and perform this custom!
tell me how it goes and what paint you are using(color or code) really interested how it goes

Sneaker Social is this Sunday at Gilette FYI
Good looks. It'd be fun to go to but it's unfortunate my money will be up the week after this event.
That's honestly one of the reasons why I didn't pick up a pair of Tiff's during the madness. I had 3 separate occasions to check out (SPoT, Nike, ambush) and couldn't bring myself to buy them. It helped that I don't really care for Diamond and that the colorway isn't really me either.

Back
Top Bottom