2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1 of 1 exclusives
laugh.gif

I emailed the guy that I could see the Atlas box tag and it looks like he just put v day laces in them and he responded with...
laugh.gif

Cuz the are 1 of one promo samples serious buyers only u little dumbfuk and I'm purposefully shortening words u piece o ****.

- davidsshen1234
thats classic lololol

how nice of you to taunt us with that screenshot :frown:

I aint about to toss these sites out for everyone. If ppl for ppl are asking for certain shoes, they can PM. Last thing i want is sneakersteals start whoring these sites out to the masses.

Last edited:
I aint about to toss these sites out for everyone, espcially for ppl who are asking for certain shoes. Last thing i want is sneakersteals start whoring them out to the masses.

that's not what this thread is about tho--- I mean... check the last couple of pages. If that's how you feel maybe this ain't the thread for you. Which is cool, nobody will hold it against you.

I aint about to toss these sites out for everyone, espcially for ppl who are asking for certain shoes. Last thing i want is sneakersteals start whoring them out to the masses.

more importantly, how are you going to decide who gets the link and who doesnt? :nerd:

Last edited:
That site I remembered was posted after the Jordan 1 x Nike SB release

Man I would cop those Stars at that price just to have them early. I dig 'em and yeah the real pic is different from the promo, but the real pics likely will be more how they really are anyway. Regardless black + gum sole=== beautimous to me.

Wish they would have a 13.

I forgot to mention in my post earlier that without fail @mcags412
will always come to PK's defense too. Not sure if they are best buds IRL or what

Again, like ive said multiple times before, the more ppl spread lies, the more il stick up for the guy.

The indisputable truth on the matter is that "pittsburgh kicks" referred to our community members using a vicious racial slur.  Consequently, he will NEVER be welcome on our forums again. 

This thread is intended for discussing NIke SB Dunks - not the discussion of known racists and their fake Nike t-shirts.

#neverforgetNT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom