2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They were only 90 when they dropped. I only have the blue pair though, and they don't get as much use in the rotation as they did in 09/10, but I do love the nubuck used on most of the shoe, and the way the swoosh has this shell like texture.

I'm not feeling the 4th of July's too much from the new pic but I will wait til I see them

If they had one side blue stars and one side red and white stripes; that would look much better IMO

Not interested in anything coming up so far, hopefully it stays that way. Need a break...

always wanted the when pigs fly but didnt think i "needed" them. after getting the SOMPs and throwing them on I love how the metallic swoosh looks so now im on the hunt for the WPF. i also noticed the market dried up in my size (11-11.5) . theres a "used" pair on the bay but after contacting seller and getting better pic i realized how used they were. whats the going rate for these DS these days. i think theyre creeping up to 300 no?

A local dude here in Chicago sold me a DS pair for $175, but that price is more exception than the rule.

laugh.gif
yea man .... idk what to tell you. Them pics posted was hella kinda dark/poor quality. However, the poor quality actually made them look better.

It's like we had on beer goggles and holler'd at somebody you thought was fine at a dark club....only to wake up next to a bucket of "what the **** "
This description is so perfect
mean.gif
I still kinda want them tho just not as much as I did before.

i agree i have to discipline myself from wearing everyday.... must focus harder!!... I think i need another pair of S.O.M.P.S football season coming up perfect Raider shoe, Niner fans have the YOTH'S good year for the Yay

Raiders n SOMPs do not belong in the same sentence

Browsing some over seas sites looking to find some pairs ppl been asking about, came across this new Nike SB shirt "respect the past"

Found Grey UCS 9,9.5,10,11 for $165 + shipping

Red Firecrackers sz11 for $65+ shipping (clearence)

MIA sz 9,9.5,12 $138 + shipping

Pm me of interested

Last edited:
Gotta throw some Pink laces into the Bao and throw them up on ebay as South Beach Samples.

(no not at all serious)

A local dude here in Chicago sold me a DS pair for $175, but that price is more exception than the rule.
yea thats a great deal. ive been doing some heavy searching. in my size lowest i found so far was $240 shipped. not really about it. found some random sites that have the whole package for like 440. but i just want the shoes. i think 200 is a good price. 220 if i get desperate. not there yet.

PS experts where you at? :nerd: I wanna see what they look like wit' pink laces.

and if you could; can I see Black/Pink Boas?? Black upper with a bubble gum pink sole.

1 of 1 exclusives :lol:

I emailed the guy that I could see the Atlas box tag and it looks like he just put v day laces in them and he responded with... :lol:

Cuz the are 1 of one promo samples serious buyers only u little dumbfuk and I'm purposefully shortening words u piece o ****.

- davidsshen1234

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom