2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Might be a longshot, but does anybody happen to have that size 8 UK link to the Raging Bull Dunk Highs on that overseas website? A friend is looking for a pair and is willing to pay the extra shipping cost.

Please tell me that photoshopped lol

sorry bro...

http://store.nike.com/jp/ja_jp/pd/ナイキ-ダンク-high-プレミアム-sb-メンズシューズ/pid-1526635/pgid-1526636

:lol: yea man .... idk what to tell you. Them pics posted was hella kinda dark/poor quality. However, the poor quality actually made them look better.

It's like we had on beer goggles and holler'd at somebody you thought was fine at a dark club....only to wake up next to a bucket of "what the **** "

roll.gif

I had SOMP-like dreams on these joints (realistically speaking, of course) but it was quickly dashed.
I know fam,I thought these had the somp material,gum bottom,gold tag and blue back.It was the perfect shoe and I wanted 3 pair.Not happy right now.SMH

Just scooped nontourages. So ill to me. Pix when they arrive.

Wore big gulps today. Hadnt rocked in a couple years. Forgot the dopeness of them. Solid quality too

always wanted the when pigs fly but didnt think i "needed" them. after getting the SOMPs and throwing them on I love how the metallic swoosh looks so now im on the hunt for the WPF. i also noticed the market dried up in my size (11-11.5) . theres a "used" pair on the bay but after contacting seller and getting better pic i realized how used they were. whats the going rate for these DS these days. i think theyre creeping up to 300 no?

always wanted the when pigs fly but didnt think i "needed" them. after getting the SOMPs and throwing them on I love how the metallic swoosh looks so now im on the hunt for the WPF. i also noticed the market dried up in my size (11-11.5) . theres a "used" pair on the bay but after contacting seller and getting better pic i realized how used they were. whats the going rate for these DS these days. i think theyre creeping up to 300 no?

man somebody posted links to a few spot that have them.... I think the last page or so??? Also, check google checkout. Type up the official product name in google and it'll do an online store search for you

i just don't get the black/gray/gum sole concept for a 4th of july tribute and only stars with some red stitching. they should have put the stripes on the other foot and lightened up the whole color scheme.

Last edited:
Alright I was checking out the Baos on NDC.jp, what's up with the royal blue laces? Not a big fan of those, gonna have to place an order with Fully Laced when I get them to get something that's closer to the midsole, and order laces for a few other pairs I want to try some changes with.

i just don't get the black/gray/gum sole concept for a 4th of july tribute and only stars with some red stitching. they should have put the stripes on the other foot and lightened up the whole color scheme.
It's almost like the shoes don't match themselves lol

Alright I was checking out the Baos on NDC.jp, what's up with the royal blue laces? Not a big fan of those, gonna have to place an order with Fully Laced when I get them to get something that's closer to the midsole, and order laces for a few other pairs I want to try some changes with.

Funny you should mention Fully Laced. I don't know how long it's been up on NT but I only noticed this ad earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom