2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wore them this whole weekend, so dope.

Hope everyone is enjoying what's left of the weekend.

Wore them this whole weekend, so dope.

Hope everyone is enjoying what's left of the weekend.
i agree i have to discipline myself from wearing everyday.... must focus harder!!... I think i need another pair of S.O.M.P.S football season coming up perfect Raider shoe, Niner fans have the YOTH'S good year for the Yay

Question for anyone that has both uprise and black rain dunks. Which would you prefer, i know one is a high top and one is a low top, but i just wanted to get some opinions since I'm stuck between both. They would both be everyday shoes. Thanks

Question for anyone that has both uprise and black rain dunks. Which would you prefer, i know one is a high top and one is a low top, but i just wanted to get some opinions since I'm stuck between both. They would both be everyday shoes. Thanks

Depends if you wear shorts or jeans more; I think High's go better with jeans and lows go better with shorts

Question for anyone that has both uprise and black rain dunks. Which would you prefer...They would both be everyday shoes.

black rains...the all black leather upper wont be as much of a pain to keep clean...the red suede on the uprises is a dirt magnet.

Last edited:
Pick them up for retail, you won't be disappointed..
Lol which do you like better? Me, I'm a sucker for elephant print and love white midsole/gum bottoms..

For me, it'll probably depend on the price. I love them both. Two very well put together shoes.

There are definitely yellow lobsters. They are very rare genetic mutation.

See, I'm so-so on super rare release shoes, but if they make sense with the overall concept, I think it can be dope. The whole idea of the lobsters and the color hierarchy is conceptually sound, so I kind of like how they did that. The shoes themselves aren't my favorite, but that's just a matter of taste.

You heard the new Combat Jack podcast? Dilla's mom is a guest, along with Kweli.

I didn't! I'll look for DL link though. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom