2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@dk_nmdc on IG

*1000th post :smokin

Last edited:
My brick house lows are already starting to look beat, the toe box held up well but the suede caught that weird crease in the front that the petoskey highs have where the toe front wool meets the midsole, may retire them and move onto the Mia's if weather permits... :smokin

Been searching since release day and finally able to get a pair of SOMPs for $190 shipped. Under heavy contemplation, it seems like the best deal out there right now (could've gotten them for $165 shipped from a dude on the bay who didn't list it very wisely)… PULL TRIGGER AND END ALL AGONY? or keep pushing to find them at a lower price?

So I finally got around to wearing my Civilist....surprisingly I went with a 10 (my "true" size) and they're not bad. I was expecting excruciating pain lol

Been searching since release day and finally able to get a pair of SOMPs for $190 shipped. Under heavy contemplation, it seems like the best deal out there right now (could've gotten them for $165 shipped from a dude on the bay who didn't list it very wisely)… PULL TRIGGER AND END ALL AGONY? or keep pushing to find them at a lower price?
do it. i overpaid a few days ago b/c i couldnt take seeing the pics anymore on here. I NEEEEEEEDED them lol

What size? $190 shipped is a solid price IMO

I'm trying to resist not copping extra pairs of SOMPS I see out there in my size lol

The 200 price tag seems insignificant to me, its not a pair you'll ever regret getting

(Especially since crap quality jordans retail for very close to that and people buy those like nothing)

^Yep, money saved on that pack, glad whoever wanted them copped though. Looking forward to seeing some good collabs coming up. Possible Concepts, Black Sheep, still waiting for more info on the Quartersnacks, Hollywood Juice Highs...anything else?

I'm really looking forward to pretty much EVERYTHING you named. Even though I'm not a big fan of BP I am looking forward to seeing what they do this time around. I think the WOF low was a dope shoe and I think they could pull it off as a high as well. I'm hoping that that Concepts release turns out to be a wider release of the Yellow Lobster or another colorway of a Lobster dunk.

I'm trying to resist not copping extra pairs of SOMPS I see out there in my size lol
The 200 price tag seems insignificant to me, its not a pair you'll ever regret getting
(Especially since crap quality jordans retail for very close to that and people buy those like nothing)
That's about where I stand on the somp. I buy too many shoes to double up but I might just with these.

I feel like I don't need to double up on SOMPS because the value is never gonna be crazy high years down the road if I wanted a second pair

I did with the Tiffs because 5 years from now I see prices of $600+ depending on size even higher

The elusive size 8.

Done deal. Now… the WAITING game.

Thanks all!

I double up on tiffs and got 8 pairs of yoth

Starting to sell my jordan collection now to get some sbs ..

I'm new to sbs but I think even sb grs are 100x better than limited jordan sneakers

im still looking for the year of the horse dunks in a size 10. most people want way too much tho usually around 200+ alil more than what i want to spend.. =(

I feel like I don't need to double up on SOMPS because the value is never gonna be crazy high years down the road if I wanted a second pair

I did with the Tiffs because 5 years from now I see prices of $600+ depending on size even higher
Way less pairs tho. They'll be that random pair that corgi will post for $500 because he'll be the only one with a stash of fresh pairs.

^Yep, money saved on that pack, glad whoever wanted them copped though. Looking forward to seeing some good collabs coming up. Possible Concepts, Black Sheep, still waiting for more info on the Quartersnacks, Hollywood Juice Highs...anything else?

I'm really looking forward to pretty much EVERYTHING you named. Even though I'm not a big fan of BP I am looking forward to seeing what they do this time around. I think the WOF low was a dope shoe and I think they could pull it off as a high as well. I'm hoping that that Concepts release turns out to be a wider release of the Yellow Lobster or another colorway of a Lobster dunk.
Really excited for Concepts to drop more info.

Back
Top Bottom