2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SHOUT OUT TO @Dcypoe81  FOR MY NEW AVY!!!!

GET IN HERE AND RECEIVE A REP FROM THE LORD 

im coming...
LMAO thats was funny you guys are too much!! Guts!!....
roll.gif

from all the pics im seeing of the pack that shops are putting out , they are favoring the blue ones 

I found it strange, I thought that the majority of people were targeting the Georgetown's but I got in and out of NDC quick with them but the UNC's took some patience. I had to wait a good 20 minutes in line and finally got my turn to checkout.

Just wondering how many NTers went with both from the rival pack?

Especially those that got both from NDC? :nthat:

:nerd:

I was able to cop both from NDC, the Georgetown's were a breeze but the UNC's had me waiting in line so I could checkout. I thought after about 10 minutes I would get the "out of stock" message like I usually do, thankfully everything went well and received my email confirmations they should be here by Wednesday.

Finally caught up.. Went to my local this morning and saw the pack in person but still wasn't interested enough to cop, picked this up though..

Awesome releaase yesterday. checked out with Gtowns on NDC and could have checked out with kobe 9 details but i figued id try to trade for them later or something. price point always gets me on these kobe 9s

Awesome releaase yesterday. checked out with Gtowns on NDC and could have checked out with kobe 9 details but i figued id try to trade for them later or something. price point always gets me on these kobe 9s

Im surprised that screen name made it :lol:

Last edited:
My girl bought me the AJ1 SB; I'm torn because she put a lot of effort into it but I'm not feeling them
laugh.gif

I either just wear them to be nice and make them beaters or stash them away and sell them years from now
Wear them or stash them. But certainly keep them. She put effort and thought into it. Costs you nothing to have them. If it was me, I'd save them for about 2 months, then take her out on one of those "real dates" us pinned-down-players often forget about and wear them as a surprise to her. Either way, she sounds like a keeper bro.
Very interesting. Hope it is something awesome. While I loved the UNCs and bought multiples, I do agree that it wasn't a very imaginative shoe. Good lookin out, Dcy!

Every chick I've dated refused to buy me shoe which is fine since I feel like I'm the only one who should have to fund my vice.  One of them always used to say that I'd just use the shoes to walk out of her life. 
laugh.gif
Hilarious. Sounds like that's what you did!
got these in today... man i feel dumb for selling my old pair so its dope to finally get a pair back...

We all need to HIRE THIS MAN to just come take shots of our collections. Kill 'em, Verse.
New pickup, really happy with these
Nice pickups, and welcome (excuse my ignorance if you've been in before, didn't recognize the name). Giraffes on left? Can we get some more shots?
I found it strange, I thought that the majority of people were targeting the Georgetown's but I got in and out of NDC quick with them but the UNC's took some patience. I had to wait a good 20 minutes in line and finally got my turn to checkout.
I was able to cop both from NDC, the Georgetown's were a breeze but the UNC's had me waiting in line so I could checkout. I thought after about 10 minutes I would get the "out of stock" message like I usually do, thankfully everything went well and received my email confirmations they should be here by Wednesday.
Glad you cooked. I know you were after them.

Glad you cooked. I know you were after them.

Yeah bro, I was paranoid for them since I saw the picture's of them and heard of their release date. I thought it would be impossible to cop both of them together and I really didn't want just one of the two. What surprises me is how dope and low priced these Nike SB's really are, I'm going to come up with a "back up list" and on the days I strike out copping Jordan's I really want I'm gonna bust out the list and try go after some dope SB's :smokin

Yeah bro, I was paranoid for them since I saw the picture's of them and heard of their release date. I thought it would be impossible to cop both of them together and I really didn't want just one of the two. What surprises me is how dope and low priced these Nike SB's really are, I'm going to come up with a "back up list" and on the days I strike out copping Jordan's I really want I'm gonna bust out the list and try go after some dope SB's :smokin

Man, I missed low priced SBs...$65 for lows and $70 for highs...end old man rant... :smh: :x

Off Topic, but has anyone here picked up a pair of the Nike Golf Dunks? I've got a friend that's been bugging me about going out to the range/learning to play and I ran across a bunch of those dunks at the outlets this weekend, but hesitated on pulling the trigger because I don't know if they're even worth it.

I have a pair, copped for like $25.00 at an outlet in Florida in royal and white cw. I play at least once or twice a week so in my opinion they're worth it. actually gonna look to cop another here within the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom