2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I seen them somps, and they look nice

IF they hit outlets here , I'll try hook some of you up to the best of my ability

I'll wait another month and see if we get some :smile:

Fingers crossed

All the dudes I have seen on the bay seem to think $240 shipped is what the SOMPS are worth. SMH. Why am I even looking for these now?! Haha you all have made me thirsty

Well, just bit the bullet and order a pair of YOTH from fliest kicks..

Hopefully all goes well.

All the dudes I have seen on the bay seem to think $240 shipped is what the SOMPS are worth. SMH. Why am I even looking for these now?! Haha you all have made me thirsty
I ended up getting someone on the bay with direct pp invoice 200 shipped. Just message someone and see if they are willing to do a deal. Your looking because they are sweet!

I ended up getting someone on the bay with direct pp invoice 200 shipped. Just message someone and see if they are willing to do a deal. Your looking because they are sweet!
Hahaha I'm trying but there aren't many at the moment in sz 10. I just had some dude (who happens to be on NT also) get mad at my starting offer. He's asking like $240 shipped. They def aren't worth that right now. People on here have been copping from $170 on the low end to $200 on the higher end.

umm, didnt you post this pic 2 weeks ago? what happened, not enough reps?
nerd.gif
jeez....let that man shine!
mean.gif

Had both pairs of the Rivalry pack held at my local, ended up checking em out and passing on both. Quality wasn't that great, really wasn't feeling the Georgetown's at all.

Anyone here take the trip to NYC for Solexchange yesterday? I was one of the unfortunate people that traveled down there and was unable to get in due to them not selling tickets.  My boy who was also rejected entry hooked me up with this steal, though.

$60, PADS OG all. Said he wore them once, they look flawless. A little bit of yellowing on the midsole of the right shoe, but I can get that removed.

For sure, a damn good price. He bought them at Dunkxchange a year or so ago for a little more than he sold to me. He's not an SB head but he knows a deal so he graabbed them. Wore em' once and passed em on. Been looking for these for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom