2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Get well soon homie, appreciate the info.  If anyone in that area could oop me on that 13, I sure would appreciate that!!!

I camped one time for the Pharrell's and ESPO's and that was it for me...never did it again or had interest in doing it

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, and dudes are probably gonna go in on me for saying it but I don't really care.

If you want to sell shoes so bad, open a ******* store. Otherwise get a real job and stop beating people over the head with ridiculous prices while you claim to be a "sneakerhead" or sneaker "enthusiast." I'm not saying resellers are the reason things are the way they are, far from it, but you're certainly not helping the situation. I had dudes lie straight to my face yesterday while waiting at a store for SOMPs that they were buying for themselves and not reselling. 90% of y'all are a joke. And to include yourself with real dudes on a great thread like this one on NT is a joke too.
repped for the truth

i camped for supreme dunk highs when i was a teenager and never camped out overnight since then again in my life :lol:

Last edited:
Being a "sneakerhead" in 2014 pretty much means you cop most releases to resell. I hate the term sneakerhead.

I'm just like sneakers; I have much better things going on in my life than worrying about each Saturdays drops. That's how you end up lonely.

Being a "sneakerhead" in 2014 pretty much means you cop most releases to resell. I hate the term sneakerhead.

I'm just like sneakers; I have much better things going on in my life than worrying about each Saturdays drops. That's how you end up lonely.

I agree I wish it was not like this

SOMPs are so nice, I'm actually considering copping from a reseller :smh:
You and me both homie...and I never try and support resellers! I'm having to talk myself out of it and even offered some dudes $175 and $180 but they said "nah I need at least $210" like damn, that's greed to the max!

For those in the Bay Area that might be wondering, NC Boardshop only had 3 pairs: sizes 12, 10.5, and 9. They released yesterday.

Last edited:
JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS?!
Fixed.

Oh, and on the reseller tip. Y'all thirsty people that pay over retail are who give resellers their power. Nowadays, there's ALWAYS another hot sneaker release just around the corner. If you miss, move on to the next. If more people had the retail or bust mentality, things would be much better. Quit paying so much for leather and rubber, end of the day they're just SHOES!

Just straightened my kicks out, smh worst 3 hours of my life with my chick nagging...

Out of 137 pairs I told her I'd let 5 go only if I can trade them for what I'd want... I think I got some time before she tries and look at the stacks to find the pairs... She was mad I have multiple pairs of j 4's and 5's still ds

Hot Rod LA only had 6 pairs so sale yesterday 7, 9, 10 (2), 11 and 13 I believe. Had to get a 10, resell it and Copped one my size from a reseller.

Just straightened my kicks out, smh worst 3 hours of my life with my chick nagging...

Out of 137 pairs I told her I'd let 5 go only if I can trade them for what I'd want... I think I got some time before she tries and look at the stacks to find the pairs... She was mad I have multiple pairs of j 4's and 5's still ds
Should've blessed her with the pimp hand.

1.gif

I was just confirming that they never do phone orders/
Sorry didn't mean to come at you, I was on my phone when I read that and responded...I thought I was being clear about it being In store only but I guess saying "pretty sure" its in store only it could have been misleading or why you were clarifying or confirmed it. Its all good my dude.

For those in the Bay Area that might be wondering, NC Boardshop only had 3 pairs: sizes 12, 10.5, and 9. They released yesterday.
The entire shop got 3 pairs
laugh.gif
or only released 3!?

Damn
I was 4th in line behind the first 3. I can surely say that I WILL NEVER shop with NC again. The owner is a douche and thinks he's entitled to treat everyone like ****. They misinformed folks saying they had like 20 pairs the day before and to "come on by", trying to use the old bait & switch sales technique. He rolled in late, and took his time opening the shop when there were only 5 of us there. Giving everyone an attitude and the "don't bother me" look. When we asked him why only 3 pairs his answer was "what do you want me to do about it?", and he just grunted. Maybe theres a reason why his shelves are dusty and they have tons of old releases that are sitting there. As a fellow entrepreneur and business owner, I can surely say that this is the reason why your business model flops. It's all about relationships and building rapport with your customers, and this guy obviously doesn't give a rats *** about it.

I was 4th in line behind the first 3. I can surely say that I WILL NEVER shop with NC again. The owner is a douche and thinks he's entitled to treat everyone like ****. They misinformed folks saying they had like 20 pairs the day before and to "come on by", trying to use the old bait & switch sales technique. He rolled in late, and took his time opening the shop when there were only 5 of us there. Giving everyone an attitude and the "don't bother me" look. When we asked him why only 3 pairs his answer was "what do you want me to do about it?", and he just grunted. Maybe theres a reason why his shelves are dusty and they have tons of old releases that are sitting there. As a fellow entrepreneur and business owner, I can surely say that this is the reason why your business model flops. It's all about relationships and building rapport with your customers, and this guy obviously doesn't give a rats *** about it.
Sorry to hear about that man. That's some bs. So the first 3 left with a pair and you and the dude behind you were like "wtf? Since when does nike send a store 3 pairs?"

Are the SOMP's TTS? Bought a 7.5 hopefully I can take the insole out & rock em. If not trying to get an sz 8 for a swap. Hate resellers smh!

Back
Top Bottom