2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wish I lived in NY right about now......lol people doubling or tripling up FFS and I can't even get close to one pair haha

Last edited:
MAAAAAN

Any chance of an oop on a 10.5 in the SOMPS from an NYC cat?  I would be forever in your debt. Sorry for the obvious desperation. 

Beautiful

MAAAAAN

Any chance of an oop on a 10.5 in the SOMPS from an NYC cat?  I would be forever in your debt. Sorry for the obvious desperation. 
Likewise hahaha 
laugh.gif
 I tried my best to help out with phone orders and such yesterday. It would be much appreciated if someone could do a proxy on a 10.5.

Chill, looks like they're gone. Before they gave me a size update on the phone. Now it doesn't seem like they can.

Chill, looks like they're gone. Before they gave me a size update on the phone. Now it doesn't seem like they can.
I doubt they went that fast. I believe they just aren't giving out any info. They didn't even tweet that they had any available.

Lol throw on a "limited" tag and everyone wants them now..and yes, to answer your question I'm still salty I don't have a pair coming my way haha

Someone really needs to come up with a legit proxy service. I'd gladly return the favor for any LA exclusives if someone can help me get a size 10-10.5 at NTNY. Cali really got shafted on these. I think only 4 shops in the entire SoCal got these.

Last edited:

No offense, but do you have a day (or night) job at all
I'm 19, a full time college student and sneaker connoisseur. I don't have time or the desire to work at a useless job ($7.50 at McDonald's is a complete waste of time, I make far more flipping shoes).
Things are starting to make a lot of sense all of a sudden.  Your pics make you look like you're 40.  I'll take my cues from Black Thought and refrain from going in on you.  The hustle mentality is nothing I'll ever knock.  Your perspective in general will change as you mature.

They're just shoes. I rock the same size and currently sit at 0 pairs, sometimes you come up, sometimes you don't. Although this is my NT home, some would benefit from not thinking they're entitled to every double they see someone post in their size. Not the end of he world.
That's the way I see it, if it was someone that's not a regular in the thread just trying to show their come up, I'd possibly be salty, but since its dcypoe I'm cool with it.

I like hunting for older releases then struggling to cop a newer release, I'm already on the **** end of the release managing a shop from 10-5 on Saturdays with no sb dunk accounts in ct.. And I'll be damned if I goto NYC for a release to try and make it back before 10 to open..
Yeah, I usually dominate the net when it comes to releases.  I'd sooner pay double retail than to camp for anything.  With a career, family obligations, and side ventures to maintain, it's not feasible for me to do some of the desperate things some folks do to get their pairs.

so much heat in 1 picture 
pimp.gif
(minus RO
laugh.gif
)

via. stashedboxes
Londons
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Common Ground in Brooklyn has sizes of Petoskey highs, 510s, and YOTHs. Pretty sure it's In store only. Call em for sizes before you head over if you're in the area though.

718-648-1054

Back
Top Bottom