2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm trying to help someone who's a sz 7 with the oop but no one is. Found a decent price on a pair...

Common Ground in Brooklyn has sizes of Petoskey highs, 510s, and YOTHs. Pretty sure it's In store only. Call em for sizes before you head over if you're in the area though.

718-648-1054

dont buy the size 9 YOTHs if it's still available, the left toebox is f'ed up

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, and dudes are probably gonna go in on me for saying it but I don't really care.

If you want to sell shoes so bad, open a ******* store. Otherwise get a real job and stop beating people over the head with ridiculous prices while you claim to be a "sneakerhead" or sneaker "enthusiast." I'm not saying resellers are the reason things are the way they are, far from it, but you're certainly not helping the situation. I had dudes lie straight to my face yesterday while waiting at a store for SOMPs that they were buying for themselves and not reselling. 90% of y'all are a joke. And to include yourself with real dudes on a great thread like this one on NT is a joke too.

Unique must get tons of poon what with all that irresistible cologne he wears.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, and dudes are probably gonna go in on me for saying it but I don't really care.

If you want to sell shoes so bad, open a ******* store. Otherwise get a real job and stop beating people over the head with ridiculous prices while you claim to be a "sneakerhead" or sneaker "enthusiast." I'm not saying resellers are the reason things are the way they are, far from it, but you're certainly not helping the situation. I had dudes lie straight to my face yesterday while waiting at a store for SOMPs that they were buying for themselves and not reselling. 90% of y'all are a joke. And to include yourself with real dudes on a great thread like this one on NT is a joke too.

QFT

MY MAN!

REPPED

This skate shop below still has some previous releases available.

Paradigm Skate Supply

509-624-2875 

They do phone orders.

510 - 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 11.5 
Valentine - 7, 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 11
Black rain- 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11
Walk of fame - 10.5, 11
SPOT - 8.5, 9, 10.5, 11
BHM - 9.5, 10, 10.5
McRad - 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11, 11.5
Premier lows & highs (Petoskey) - 9.5, 11 (will only sell as sets)
Medusa - 11
Levi's (blk) - 9, 9.5
MIA - 9
Civilist - 9
my buddy called said the guy who answered didnt have any levis? told him to call monday and talk to the manager or something...weird...

Nobody should take @Alp serious... Dude just doesn't understand. Maybe one day when he gets some yambs it'll change. I doubt that day is ever going to come. When I was in college my 1st thought was to bang out as many groupies as I can. Dudes got their priorities twisted. It must suck having to use your mitts when you get that urge.

Preach

I would run my mouth like that at a sneaker release because it's 92% resellers and 8% people who want the shoe; numbers are stacked

I'd go down like Tom Cruise in The Last Samurai with the rest of my ninjas

Last edited:
roll.gif
come to a sneaker release and run your mouth like that.
A lot of the guys I see in line for SB releases are either skinny hipsters or fat dweebs.  At any rate most of them wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.  They'd be getting one of these:

Last edited:
A lot of the guys I see in line for SB releases are either skinny hipsters or fat dweebs.  At any rate most of them wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.  They'd be getting one of these:

aight

I'm skinny, no hipster, but I'd be a great candidate for a Tombstone or a Chokeslam... I weigh 160 soaking wet.

Last time I'll say this:

I KNOW OF A SIZE 7 THAT COULD POTENTIALLY GO CHEAP. MUST BE WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR. CONTACT ME AND I'LL HELP YOU GET IT.

Alp's a good dude ya'll should chill with the hate. The man always puts in work for his pairs and whatever he does with them is his business. 
thank you I appreciate it. I've helped nters get kicks or those pants at kith many times for no profit.

I wasn't able to get your size at Dave's. Got my 13 and when I went back again it was gone.

Last edited:
thank you I appreciate it. I've helped nters get kicks or those pants at kith many times for no profit.

I wasn't able to get your size at Dave's. Got my 13 and when I went back again it was gone.
No worries homie appreciate you trying

so cal NT'ers (who aren't known resellers), in & around sherman oaks, sz 13 SOMPS $129 + tax, NO PHONE ORDERS, in-store only. Unfortunately I can't provide the oop since im an hour & a half away w/ strep throat...PM me for details

Last edited:
Why would anyone wait online overnight anywhere?
DID IT TWICE IN MY LIFE:

SUPREME WAREHOUSE SALE. WALKED A FEW BLOCKS OVER TO GET ANNIHILATED AT AN IRISH PUB AND ONCE THE SALE OPENED CUT THE LINE AND PAD BIG JOHN $20 TO LET ME AND MY FRIEND IN

SECOND WAS BLACK FRIDAY 05. I WAS IN COLLEGE. I DIDNT EEM WANT ANYTHING. JUST WENT TO GO W MY BOYS. ALSO WENT DRUNK.

DAMB I USED TO DRINK ALOT

Back
Top Bottom