2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This makes no sence to me... I would love if these became a general release even after I paid resale for em. Why would you want a shoe to stay limited
Why would I want a shoe I own to stay Limited?

A) Because I love being the only person getting compliments for wearing a shoe no one else has.

B) Will make them more valuable

C) Makes waiting in the Cold/and in line that much more justifiable

Right now I am contemplating offering ebay sellers $175 for my size.... Thoughts? I figure if I can low ball someone for my size I should be able to resell my pair for a bit more so it is basically an even trade after all the fees I got to pay...

Nc boardshop sold out this am apparently they had them but did not post on their website or IG! Sort of salty since i purposely didn't call them since they're a smaller shops considering atlas and 510.... Egh....
They had posted on insta that they were releasing next week???

I wasnt driving all the way out there anyway

A) Because I love being the only person getting compliments for wearing a shoe no one else has.

Right now I am contemplating offering ebay sellers $175 for my size.... Thoughts? I figure if I can low ball someone for my size I should be able to resell my pair for a bit more so it is basically an even trade after all the fees I got to pay...

A: many others will have this same shoe

B: if you wear them what does that matter

C: getting the shoe make the wait worth it

They had posted on insta that they were releasing next week???

I wasnt driving all the way out there anyway

Not sure bc I called just this AM for NC and he told they had them and sold out already.

I found out they had them when an IG user posted that he got his pair from NC.

Straight up insecure cornball steez. Next thing ima read is that dudes actually think they get yambs because of limited shoes. :lol:

This!!!

After a quick look at past posts he's/she's a beast hopefully young and will grow out of the insecurities

Not sure bc I called just this AM for NC and he told they had them and sold out already.

I found out they had them when an IG user posted that he got his pair from NC.

Like I said I wasn't driving out there but that sounds a little fishy

Please go play the stock market or invest in gold. I'll take gold/stocks over sneakers any day of the week. :smh:

Last edited:

You're doing it for ALL the wrong reasons. And I'll just leave it at that.

You're doing it for ALL the wrong reasons. And I'll just leave it at that.
How you figure? I am only going to Cop what I like, and I am going to wear it..

I am not looking to resell only keep what I like...

Who is honestly not going to admit they like wearing Rare shoes and getting mad props anytime you wear them...

Back
Top Bottom