2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Successful day: copped an 11.5 locally, got shipping confirmation for my 11 on the bay.

I'm gonna go. Been a long morning, I need a hot shower hahaha. I'll talk to you all later, hopefully I can provide more info to help other guys out now that I got my pair on lock.

Have an 11.5 on way in somps, really would like an 11 if anyone wants/ needs to swap
i have an 8 in the tiffs and DQM didn't have an 8 in SOMP so i got an 8.5. wearing them now they feel pretty good. 

also i think going UP a half size in a hi is less problematic than in a low (which for me at least for me slip like crazy if they are too big) - in any shoe.

Last edited:
I'm very surprised by the dispersion of stores that got/didn't get these. hard to tell how limited they really were. Either way I'm glad I got mine.

Lawd have mercy...so dope.

Hopefully a lot of places are receiving late shipments. My Safari Highs will have to hold me over.

Last edited:
Picked up a size 9 at Uprise today, but needed a 10. Had to wait for an hour in half, now the work begins to get my size. Uprise only got around 25 pairs so hopefully these stay very limited, since I got a pair now... If anyone needs a 9, and gets a 10 hit me up. 

Called 510 yesterday said they don't know anything about it. Also somebody posted on here saying circle a and atlas is a no go.

Looks like us locals are out of luck!

Next week I belive

Also los Gatos store releasing them next week can't remember the name of the shop though

Paid resale for two pairs hopefully they come through grabbed an 11.5 and a 12 will see how they fit or if they even show up and the other pair will be let go for what I paid (not really a good deal I just felt I needed these and wasn't waking up at 5am)

Picked up a size 9 at Uprise today, but needed a 10. Had to wait for an hour in half, now the work begins to get my size. Uprise only got around 25 pairs so hopefully these stay very limited, since I got a pair now... If anyone needs a 9, and gets a 10 hit me up. 

This makes no sence to me... I would love if these became a general release even after I paid resale for em. Why would you want a shoe to stay limited

indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I have a feeling zadehkicks IS NOT gonna come through with my order along with most others.

Last edited:
Next week I belive

Also los Gatos store releasing them next week can't remember the name of the shop though

Paid resale for two pairs hopefully they come through grabbed an 11.5 and a 12 will see how they fit or if they even show up and the other pair will be let go for what I paid (not really a good deal I just felt I needed these and wasn't waking up at 5am)

Nc boardshop sold out this am apparently they had them but did not post on their website or IG! Sort of salty since i purposely didn't call them since they're a smaller shops considering atlas and 510.... Egh....

Back
Top Bottom