2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so I said I was heading to classic this morning. and I did completely hungover and on 4 hours sleep. waited an hour an a half to find out they had less than 10 pairs. met some pretty cool dudes though don't think from niketalk. it was around 1130 so I figured I might as well go see what DWH looked like and there was at least 40 people and I didn't know the size quantity. read this thread real quick. (shout out to whoever mentioned mercer) left DWH, literally ran to mercer and just got home.

I did it.
You did it, you did it.

Index Skate Shop in Dallas has them they just posted them via their instagram about an hour ago. Dont know if they take phone orders tho'.

214-824-9777

They are not. I called and they said after the weekend

Size 7.5 on eBay right now for $160. Just a heads up for those that don't want to hassle. Not a terrible price.

Not shoe related but def basketball related! Happy birthday to my twins!

Hope nobody feels the need to clown on my pic. [emoji]128515[/emoji]

I went a half size up btw. the other pair is for my boy. the bespoke suede on here is out of this world. nothing like I ever felt on an SB. I really can't stress enough how buttery they are.

Anyone know what the line looks like at Primitive?

Kinda hesitant to go since they are also releasing  the Jordan 3 Infrareds.

wow didn't even see that one. that's a great price for immediately after the drop.
That's what I'm saying. If that was my size and I couldn't cop, I'd consider it. $40 over retail is less money than the time I spent on this release today so far, so it's not bad. Hopefully someone here cops.

That's what I'm saying. If that was my size and I couldn't cop, I'd consider it. $40 over retail is less money than the time I spent on this release today so far, so it's not bad. Hopefully someone here cops.

Also a Size 7 on eBay for $160. If you strike out, that's a good price.
somebody here snap these up! between tax and having to take a cab to work instead of the subway because i was going to be late i spent more than this today. 

Back
Top Bottom